Hilti Question

harrisco

I have seen you guys recommend Hilti power tools. I have never used them before and you guys have always indicated they were more expensive, but worth it for the professional. I have tried to go to their website and it is in a weird language. I have seen their tools at Home Depot which might be a little weird, but I don't see them at all the HD. I thought they had sales reps, so why are they at the HD? How do i contact a local sales rep guy to learn more or buy these tools. It seems I can only get them through HD or a rep. Thanks in advance.

Hilti does make some of the best professional power tools around. They are expensive, but well worth it for most of the tools and again it depends how hard you work your tools. Hilti's headquarters are located in Liechtenstein and your landing on their main website, instead of the US based website. If you go to http://www.us.hilti.com/holus/ you will see everything in English. This website will also give you the correct phone numbers to contact people in the states. I am not sure where you live, so I can not give you the direct phone number, but if you call (866) 445-8827, they can help. They have different divisions and will guide you to the right place and the right sales rep.

Hilti sells most of their power tools and fasteners through their rep, but as you said there are certain HD stores that carry some of their tools, but mostly the smaller tools, while most HD you can rent their tools. Hilti does this for another sales channel and actually at these stores, they have a trained Hilti rep to help the consumer, so its not just some HD guy who is not familiar with Hilti power tools. Hilti also sells their tools in their proshops, where they also fix their tools. I hope this helps, but if you need more information, just let us know.