Tool of the day

rees332

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but an impact gun is really a mechanics tool, mainly used to drive bolts/nuts on/off, and they can stand up to the torque of impacts. However, I would imagine that using an impact gun with a drive bit could possibly damae the screw head or break the screw in half. I am surprised to hear that you had no problems with it. 0.o

I do more automotive work than woodworking so the wrench was the best for me. It only has 130 ft lbs of torque wich isn't much more than today's impact drivers.

Yes we are, we support each other, and thats part of what makes this site so awesome. Now Kruton, don't you dare let that stop you, get your Milwaukee sexy tape measure. Now you can get it in any size you want as long as you get one, but if you get the big 35 footer, that shall give you bragging rights. HAHA :D

382d44405d6928dc493b56247cdc9bdb.jpg Well I couldn't help myself. Now I guess I'll get the 25' tomorrow just to have the trifecta! Toolnut I don't think my wife is gonna let me play with you any more. You are a bad influence![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah well, what the wife doesn't know won't hurt her right? :D That is one beautiful tape measure, I am so happy for you, now we are like brother's as we each have the same exact one, yippy! HAHA

Sweet, now what are we gonna buy?!

Milwaukee got some sexy tape measures! I got the 25ft but who ever has enough tape measures?

Well said! I'm going to get the 25' not because I need it but just because I want all three of the Milwaukee tapes!

• Like 1

What's sad is that I don't even need another tape measure...but I can't let that stop me!

You can never have enough tape measures!  I have my Milwaukee 25ft go to but it sometimes likes to go on long walks by itself without giving me a heads up.  I'm looking to add another one or two soon!

You are totally my brother, your exactly like me, ok maybe thats more like my twin from anotha motha. [emoji14]

Oh now that's scary to think there is another person like me in this world! We are going to take over now...total world domination.