A trip and a Tool

comp56

so my daily visit to home depot (going there to get a screaming deal on LED lights) I'm near the customer service as I have coupons they have to adjust and a guy is standing there complaining he had bought a Milwaukee fuel grinder and the disc wrench is missing .....wants to return it and is pissed right off......anyway I over hear the convo and when I come up to the desk I ask the girl what do you's do with the products in a case like that? she says I have no idea but I can ask my manager....so as she is doing my coupons the manager shows up and she asks him.....he says why do you ask are you interested I said if the price is right.....he says how about 50% off......I almost choked........umm ok I'll take it.....

20150629_211933_resized.jpg

20150629_193810.jpg

• Like 4

I love mine. It's about as good as you can get with a cordless grinder. That's a fantastic deal and you know the guy didn't even use it because of no wrench ;) He should have just asked nicely for one of the replacement wenches they keep in stock in most HD's. His loss, of temper at least, your gain.

so my daily visit to home depot (going there to get a screaming deal on LED lights) I'm near the customer service as I have coupons they have to adjust and a guy is standing there complaining he had bought a Milwaukee fuel grinder and the disc wrench is missing .....wants to return it and is pissed right off......anyway I over hear the convo and when I come up to the desk I ask the girl what do you's do with the products in a case like that? she says I have no idea but I can ask my manager....so as she is doing my coupons the manager shows up and she asks him.....he says why do you ask are you interested I said if the price is right.....he says how about 50% off......I almost choked........umm ok I'll take it.....

20150629_211933_resized.jpg

20150629_193810.jpg

. Wow! Wow! Comp talk about being in the right place at the right time!!

My Home Depot sucks. They'll have a return that's beat to hell and they mark it down 10% - 15%

That was an awesome score and you're gonna love the grinder!

Yea, I love the deals mine try to give. Hey I will give you 10-15% off with missing 1/2 the accessories like batteries and charger :(

Comp56 that's awesome man. I've over heard that some people will either have a friend or family member that works at HD and they would damage the box of a tool on purpose to discount the price. Too bad I don't know anyone that works at HD right now, lol. Anyway's that's an awesome deal, congrats