Some of my tool at work

Cody88

Nice collection Cody!! I still haven't picked up that multi tool how do u like it?

I have the multi tool and find it great, it is the only one I've ever owned and used so I can't compare it performance wise to other brands but this week I've been using it to plunge cut into some pine flooring with a 65mm Japan tooth and it's just gliding through it with ease.
  • Like 2

Nice collection Cody!! I still haven't picked up that multi tool how do u like it?

I was thinking about snagging the 20v multitool. I bought the corded version as soon as it came out. Love it, but the cord always manages to be inconveniently in the way. How is the weight on the cordless? I imagined it being back heavy, in comparison.

I own the cordless multitool and I love it. Makes me smile almost every times I use it because of how good it is. I don't find it back heavy at all

• Like 2

Here's some of my collection I use at work almost daily cc0a1ec31e919401a3c9706d117080c9.jpg

What's that thing with the orange and blue label in the front center storage bin? It looks oddly out of place not being yellow. You couldn't get something from DeWalt instead? ;). Nice collection of tools, batteries and chargers.

I was thinking about snagging the 20v multitool. I bought the corded version as soon as it came out. Love it, but the cord always manages to be inconveniently in the way. How is the weight on the cordless? I imagined it being back heavy, in comparison.

I've never used the corded one I would assume the 20v is heavier but it's well balanced I don't even notice the weight of the battery

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

*Supposedly* this isn't an issue with the lithium ion batteries. Though, I've heard people swear both ways.

It's not an issue with the LI batteries but you are correct on NiCads. Ask my MagLight. I'm on my third battery in two years.

I would add though....one of the guys posted on here that his shop got torched by a defective power strip that his battery charger was on. Ever since I read the post my butt clamped shut and I ran down in the shop and cut power to my power strips I ONLY run the power strip and charge batteries when I'm home now :D

Here's some of my collection I use at work almost daily cc0a1ec31e919401a3c9706d117080c9.jpgf732f89c3b3c2390831c8553638f7fdb.jpg5c61ba4a623d9233b40bd60d1d11f79b.jpg

Cody, don't know why I didn't see this post, probably so many new posts popping up every couple of hours, it's hard to keep up! But regardless, that is one heck of work set! How're your NiCads holding up and have you switched to the Nano LI 18v batteries for the pod style tools?

I also think batteries got put back on the charger without discharging them fully so that might have been a problem too.

I'm gonna shoot my self in the foot here I put my ni cads back on the charger when it still has a charge in it I also leave it on the charger for days after it finished charging I've had the same two nicads for about 6 to 7 years still using them no rebuild