The New England Patriots.

Northern Rebel

I think when we made this forum, it wasn't meant for Colts or Patriots talk.  Just joking.  I am a Bears fan, but I have nothing to brag about.  Wait we have the Cubs, oh yeah they haven't won a World Series since 1908.  The Sox aren't even a major league team, so nothing there.  OH yeah we have the Blackhawks, they won 3 out of the last 6 Cups, Cool, I do have something to talk about.

• Like 3

Eric, them fight words you are saying about my White Sox. you remember 2005 don't you?

I also remember 1919, well not personally. One thing I learned, never mess with a sox fan. He is probably carrying a knife and a couple guns. Sorry i just couldn't help my self. My good friend is a sox fan and always have to give him hell. Speaking of that, anyone know the best thing about a white sox game. Yes, the last out. Ok i am done.

Speaking of selling out and cheating, did someone say something about the pats?

Oh man, what have I done. I think I have a target on my back now. Thats good news for the sox fans since they now have something to aim at

Guys I am just joking. Please dont kick me off here.

My buddy sent me this picture the other say

6ab5195b09d2adc8ffc903c6458f2345.jpg

• Like 1

I also remember 1919, well not personally. One thing I learned, never mess with a sox fan. He is probably carrying a knife and a couple guns. Sorry i just couldn't help my self. My good friend is a sox fan and always have to give him hell. Speaking of that, anyone know the best thing about a white sox game. Yes, the last out. Ok i am done.

Speaking of selling out and cheating, did someone say something about the pats?

Oh man, what have I done. I think I have a target on my back now. Thats good news for the sox fans since they now have something to aim at

Guys I am just joking. Please dont kick me off here.

My buddy sent me this picture the other say

6ab5195b09d2adc8ffc903c6458f2345.jpg

hahaha and all cubs fans are in there 20's and 30's and are drunk all the time amiright?