WHO MOVED DeWALT?!?!?!

RickyMcGrath

We kept things separate after moving the Dewalt owners group over, but now things have settled down we wanted to make the forum look a little cleaner. We might have a few topics moved deleted of added the next few weeks

If you asked me its a change for the better. Not only does it look cleaner this way, but having it the way it was, kind of sent a message that TIA was a Dewalt member only group. I am sure I am not the only one who felt the same way. Another way to describe it is using your local paper, Dewalt is on the front page on every issue, but all the other tool brands are deep inside the paper you gotta find somewhere. No specific tool brand should have better right privlages over any other else. And even though I love Milwaukee till death do us part, I wouldn't want it being front page all the time either, cause its not right. And now the forum is cleaner looking, and more kickass then it was before. All hail TIA, the best site in the world.

This.

Yeah.  Was wondering what was goin on with the huge DeWalt header.

No lawyers just some house keeping from the merging of the two forums. The Dewalt owners group wasn't doing well so it was decided to merge them a year or so ago. We wanted to keep things some what similar for users moving from that forum.

It's just different. Takes some getting used to.

Honestly, when I first joined, I logged in and went to "Power Tools by Manufacturer" and didn't see DeWalt and thought "WHAT THE HELL?!" Then I realized DeWalt had its own section on the main forum page. It made me think it was somehow sponsored by DeWalt. Figured out things as I read later on.

It's just to integrate the Dewalt guys into the general forum and have a separation. And yeah Mike, time flies. It's amazing to think how much has changed over the last few years and new members come on. It's been amazing how many members have just popped up in the last month and how many posts are being made. I can't keep up with all of the topics being started!

Oh they moved DeWalt. I thought Dan and Eric just decided to get rid of them. :P Just kidding but I always thought it was odd they had their own isolated section. Makes more sense to have them in with the rest of the tools.

Their are other tools on here ?

It's just to integrate the Dewalt guys into the general forum and have a separation. And yeah Mike, time flies. It's amazing to think how much has changed over the last few years and new members come on. It's been amazing how many members have just popped up in the last month and how many posts are being made. I can't keep up with all of the topics being started!

. I'm right there with u bro I open up the forum on my phone and BAM!! Everything's lit up!! I do remember last year at about this time it getting busy but not like this. It's good to c our crew getting bigger and more popular.

Everyone is trying to get their 50 posts before July 15th. lol.