UFC in the house

comp56

Something tells me if I were married to her I would always ask permission before I bought any tools!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

100% agreed. you dont want to tell your friends or coworkers every month that you fell from the stairs when you have bruises all over your body :D

Well...After what Beth Correia said about Rousey's Dad, I can almost guarantee you that Rousey is either gonna break Beth's arm or Knock her the %$#@ Out lol. In my opinion, there is no one in her division that can stop her. She has the best arm bars period. I can't wait till August for this fight and for the next Milwaukee offering haha

• Like 2

Well...After what Beth Correia said about Rousey's Dad, I can almost guarantee you that Rousey is either gonna break Beth's arm or Knock her the %$#@ Out lol. In my opinion, there is no one in her division that can stop her. She has the best arm bars period. I can't wait till August for this fight and for the next Milwaukee offering haha

Yeah I know they want to hype up fights to sell but that's not cool, family is off limits in my opinion.  Correia gonna get destroyed, and when she loses, she better not go for that handshake because Rousey isn't going to shake it, she's going to break it!

• Like 1

I haven't followed MMA as much as I used to. It seemed like every time I forked over the money for the pay per view, what should have been a great fight card was painfully awful to watch. Then when I wouldn't buy it they had the greatest fights ever. I just got tires of it. Now Rousey has me a little more interested to watch again.

I haven't followed MMA as much as I used to. It seemed like every time I forked over the money for the pay per view, what should have been a great fight card was painfully awful to watch. Then when I wouldn't buy it they had the greatest fights ever. I just got tires of it. Now Rousey has me a little more interested to watch again.

Don't buy Rousey's PPVs, they end too fast! Her last fight lasted 14 seconds or something and the one before was like 16 seconds! Not saying they're not awesome just very quick!

Who you guys got this weekend, Connor McGregor or Chad Mendes? I like Chad Mendes in this one to stop the ridiculous Connor McGregor train.

Yup I hope Chad wins, that way he can get his rematch against Aldo. McGregor is a great fighter, but he hasn't fought the caliber of fighters that Aldo has. If Aldo wasn't injured, I think he would have won the fight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yup I hope Chad wins, that way he can get his rematch against Aldo. McGregor is a great fighter, but he hasn't fought the caliber of fighters that Aldo has. If Aldo wasn't injured, I think he would have won the fight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The big fight today!  Mendes deserves that rematch with Aldo, the 49-46 across the board from the second fight was a robbery.  I watched that fight twice and it was 48-47 either fighter.

• Like 1