HD Add for 4th of July

Bigmikez

if i was workin on my yard rite now they have some good deals for that I saw the Ryobi pressure washer for like $100 or $200 bucks off im not sure which one but I really like my pressure washer if it would brake I would've jumped on another one for this price

if i was workin on my yard rite now they have some good deals for that I saw the Ryobi pressure washer for like $100 or $200 bucks off im not sure which one but I really like my pressure washer if it would brake I would've jumped on another one for this price

I've got a similar one (the next model up). I personally would shy away from it...

I'm not seeing much that interests me in this ad. That's probably a good thing though haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I get home I will look at the model but it's the same one Eric and Dan reviewed awhile back

This is the one they reviewed(and I have) http://m.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-3100-PSI-2-5-GPM-Honda-Gas-Pressure-Washer-with-Idle-Down-RY80940/203615829/

I'd really like to see quick connects on the hose as mine leak like crazy, and it screws up the idle down system making it rev like crazy sometimes. It's also pretty awkward to move around.

This is the one they reviewed(and I have) http://m.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-3100-PSI-2-5-GPM-Honda-Gas-Pressure-Washer-with-Idle-Down-RY80940/203615829/

I'd really like to see quick connects on the hose as mine leak like crazy, and it screws up the idle down system making it rev like crazy sometimes. It's also pretty awkward to move around.

. Mines been good and we use it at the shop quite often, I will agree that it's awkward to move around I always think I'm gonna rip the water hose connector off.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina