Finishing up a Master Bath

That looks awesome, RG! Did it in mine not long ago. Gotta saw the slab up to get the pan/liner in if it's not an existing shower. We went doorless, so our pitch may be different. Of course, there could be other routes to get the job done.

How hard is it to do a curbless shower on a slab ? Do you have to jack hammer all the way down to the soil or just enough to get the slope right ?

It really depends on the setup. Always as little as possible. We had to move the drain here so we took up quite a bit of concrete.

That looks awesome, RG! Did it in mine not long ago. Gotta saw the slab up to get the pan/liner in if it's not an existing shower. We went doorless, so our pitch may be different. Of course, there could be other routes to get the job done.

We originally went without a door but because of the Digital Thermostatic Valve and the 4 body sprays, the spray was too much.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks really nice. Did you plan on leaving that small wall in the shower or is it full of electrical wire and supporting the roof?? I think I would have taken the wall out, unless your using it to support the glass panels

We actually have niches for soap and shampoo as well as two body sprays and a shower head on that column.