HI!

Moxy

I got here from youtube - I was looking for some information about my new Milwaukee m18 tools and ran across the channel.  I'm a Bosch fan, but I'm really liking my new Milwaukee tools.  I just wanted something quick and cheap to replace my old tools - I picked up Royobi.... and took it back in 2 days (charger died on 3rd charge).  My plan was to buy some "hold me over tools" until some gen 2 brushless started to arrive and then I would spend a little more... so far with my new Milwaukee, I'm thinking I don't care so much about the gen 2 brushless tools because these are great!  Maybe it's because my other tools were so old or becasue Milwaukee has turned on a little heat against the other manufacturers but I think they are fantastic.  They might even get me to swap a few of my Bosh tools... might.

Moxy

• Like 2

So, what Milwaukee tools are you eyeballing lately? I bet your super excited about that 9AH battery technology coming to us in Augest ha? ;)

I heard something that might give millwaukee a problem with these 9ah batterys.... apparently they are over the legal amount of cells for shipping so i dont know how they are gonna do it or if they got it figured out but ya

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

So, what Milwaukee tools are you eyeballing lately? I bet your super excited about that 9AH battery technology coming to us in Augest ha? ;)

The hole hawg... at the present time I have no use for it... but i still kind of want it lol.  But to be honnest - I'm looking at the oscillating multi tool, the Jigsaw and the right angle drill.  I'm going to need them for a project not too far down the road.