A mans drill

torontotoolman

Lol don't forget it has a man's auxiliary handle or you could end up a man with a broken wrist with all that power!

Congrats on the purchase TO, money well spent.

Real men don't use auxiliary handles........bwahahaha just kidding man

• Like 1

Funny you mention that because i almost did take out my wrist haha so i stoped and threw on my handle lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

If you are working with a bit that will likely grab, Try putting it in screw mode and turning the clutch to the highest setting. The clutch will slip when the bit grabs and not tear your arm off.

• Like 1

Always great to see new tools being put to work. Glad your enjoying that new drill ToolMan

Oh ya i already put it to work the day aftrr i got it i had to secure some bottom plates to a concrete floor with tapcon screws worked perfectly and used my new impact to put up the drywall i dont like letting my tools sit around lol

If you are working with a bit that will likely grab, Try putting it in screw mode and turning the clutch to the highest setting. The clutch will slip when the bit grabs and not tear your arm off.

This is a great tip C Harris! Thanks man. 

You are just like me, we have the need for power. There is nothing more we hate then when we go to do a job and the drill stalls out cause its wimpier then shit. When I say power, I mean power, and thats what I want, and thats what I will have. That is why I bought the 2604. I aint screwing around, I mean business, and I like a tool that means business. Thats why I say, give the little 12 volt to the wife, cause you only need that for inside the house anyways. But you doing big jobs outside, you better have a 18 volt or better. And yes I also agree, use the side handle when applying all that power.

I agree with everything you say hahah is it bad that when i see someone with a dewalt 12v or even there 20v i got "awww thats a cute drill" hahah even the m12 not bashing milwaukee because those drills have a purpose just not for my tool box lol