does anyone needs some motivation?!

madman_us

Shy is a jerk and a lunatic. Do your research into his background starting after he did Indiana Jones & The Crystal Skull. He thought that he was the king of the world, and tried to ask to be paid the same amount as Harrison Ford for the sequel movie. When he was denied he went on a temper tantrum, then lost the gig. Then later he got into some legal trouble because he's a jerk and a lunatic. And this video you just sharred proves how much a lunatic he is. Seroiusly! He's delivering a motivational speech? I think he needs anger management, he's more likely to scare everybody away from him. And what is this thing where he's outlining his crotch with his hands like he's some kind of rock star, pathetic. Just as bad as Lindseh Lohan, Justin Bieber, Myley Cyrus, and all these other punk a** B*****.

. Man I didn't know bout this dude Proto I think the last movie I saw if his was Fury I think it was called

I thought he was pretty funny on Even Stevens, too bad he went all crazy. Seems to me like it's very hard to stay grounded when you've been a star for all your life. These celebrities live a lifestyle so beyond my comprehension that it's impossible for me to relate. I don't pay attention to their personal lifes, I have nothing in common with them. I'd much rather give my attention to the people that matter in my life, family, friends, people that I relate with and people that inspire me.....like, Kim Kardashian! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh, thankyou so much! I just ordered the orange TIA T-shirt, and I think their prices are amazing for a T-shirt, especially with free shipping included! When a TIA shirt costs $15 dollars, thats when you say YES SIR! And you hit that paypal button. YAY :D

no prob bro!!! There gear is awesome and very very well priced I love my TIA gear!!!
  • Like 1

So I couldn't stop there, I had to go back to that site link you gave me and I gave TIA 25 dollars more for the black hoodie! I love TIA! Someday when I die, I am going to put TIA on my headstone thats how much I love them. Victory Dance here we go. OK now I am just humiliating myself, better sit down before I fall flat on my ass. Oh man, I should really stretch more, :P

the hoodie is awesome I got one 2 and I have 1 black 1 green 1 orange TIA shirts oh and a sweet TIA hat love my gear man!!

• Like 1

I get such a great feeling by supporting TIA and buying that shirt and hoodie. I feel like I am helping them out you know, and plus I will be able to walk around representing. The more people I can enlighten as to the pure awesomeness of TIA the better. And besides, I think I would be improving their lives, could you imagine how dull it must be to live a life not knowing about TIA? And then you got the wife in the background nagging you to take out the trash and mow the lawn. Sometimes, you just need to unwind and talk tools, its how we maintane our sanity. Speaking of sanity. Some people think it would be insane to buy 9AH batteries. Well, I rather be insane buying 9AH batteries then to be driven insane by the wife. ;)

. LOL right?!! I don't have a FB cus this is my FB this is all I do all day and periscope when I can catch it.

I get such a great feeling by supporting TIA and buying that shirt and hoodie. I feel like I am helping them out you know, and plus I will be able to walk around representing. The more people I can enlighten as to the pure awesomeness of TIA the better. And besides, I think I would be improving their lives, could you imagine how dull it must be to live a life not knowing about TIA? And then you got the wife in the background nagging you to take out the trash and mow the lawn. Sometimes, you just need to unwind and talk tools, its how we maintane our sanity. Speaking of sanity. Some people think it would be insane to buy 9AH batteries. Well, I rather be insane buying 9AH batteries then to be driven insane by the wife. ;)

Man I wish we could all meet up some day and have a big bbq, sit around, talk tools, hang out and rep TIA at HD lol

Man I wish we could all meet up some day and have a big bbq, sit around, talk tools, hang out and rep TIA at HD lol

. Heck yea Nalu that would be great! A lot my friends out here aren't to passionate about tools like I am that's why I come to u guys my crew! T.I.A#1!!!!