Just Won A 5 Tool Gen-5X Kit

Doof

exactly you tell them you lost receipt and get store credit.....if it is brand new and all there they will sell it.....

then they send you to the customer service desk and they ask you questions like, email address, phone number, mailing address to pull up the Ordernumber.

if they cant find anything you cant return it. they need the Order# to return online items. HD stores cant sell the online items in the store, they go straight back to the warehouse.

i dont know hows in canada comp but here in the states it works like that :P

To be fair, he wasn't very happy before they arrived either

Wow, that is a level headed individual!! People get the LSA and Warranty on the tools confused with Ridgid and the steps you need to follow. You always find somewhere someone on the internet bitching that Ridgid did them wrong. I will say it was a convoluted system till HD rental centers took care of the claims.

I don't mean for my post to convey that I don't like Ridgid, because I do and probably would have went Ridgid when I converted to Milwaukee 5 years ago if they'd had a more robust lineup. My Union Local gives away a Ridgid combo kit every year at my insistence and hell, I bought a Ridgid chop saw last week and strongly recommended the R4020 tile saw, I just think the LSA is a little over complex.

It would be nice to see minor problems handled in store

Thanks guys. Yeah I'm pretty stoked. It was an online giveaway on homefixated. I just registered while keeping up with their Milwaukee New Tool Symposium coverage. Just a chance thing. Pretty awesome. Only thing I've ever won. All of the tools are redundant (except the recip), so I'm not exactly sure what to do with it. Ideas?

I have had my eye on the Fuel Sawzall. Hmmm....

See if HD will return it for store credit. Worst thing they can say is no.

Wow, that is a level headed individual!! People get the LSA and Warranty on the tools confused with Ridgid and the steps you need to follow. You always find somewhere someone on the internet bitching that Ridgid did them wrong. I will say it was a convoluted system till HD rental centers took care of the claims.

You know a fellow is a few beers short of a party when he keeps his claw hammers in 2 different drawers

• Like 1