My two tool dewalt collection

richwoodrocket

post-48662-143585873801_thumb.jpg

My only dewalt tools. They get the job done though! Love my impact driver(can't remember model number). It goes through just about anything. Kind of sucks that dewalt changed the battery platform though.

I had one battery die on me (wouldn't charge) and dewalt replaced it for me even though it was well out of warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you wanna see my first cordless dril that is a total POS? I am sure you remember these guys too, you know the ones, they work for a year and die? This is one of the reasons why I didn't stay with Dewalt, I moved on.

attachicon.gif12-volt dewalt drill.JPG

Gotta love Ni-Cad ;)

My grandpa has one like that that he still uses.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1435858736.665215.jpg

My only dewalt tools. They get the job done though! Love my impact driver(can't remember model number). It goes through just about anything. Kind of sucks that dewalt changed the battery platform though.

I had one battery die on me (wouldn't charge) and dewalt replaced it for me even though it was well out of warranty.

That's the Dc825 I love mine got it for Christmas from the wife a few years back see got it to go with my drill and that started my obsession so now I just blame her when I want a new tool

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Do you wanna see my first cordless dril that is a total POS? I am sure you remember these guys too, you know the ones, they work for a year and die? This is one of the reasons why I didn't stay with Dewalt, I moved on.

attachicon.gif12-volt dewalt drill.JPG

I have 2 of those drills in 9 volt if I remember correctly, there quite old.