Since this is pub talk, what's your beer of choice?

kruton

I figured since this is pub talk what better place to talk about brews. So what's your drink of choice? I'm hooked on the dark stuff right now. There is a small brewery here in indiana called Sun King and they make a Scottish ale called Wee Mac. It's the cats pajamas!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm not much in to beer right now but have drank so many good ones in the past. I love microbrews.. German style ales are some of my favorite.   Im on a hard cider kick right now with the hot weather etc. ACE cidery here in NorCal makes some of the most fantastic ciders ive ever had.

I do have a few Heinekens in the fridge for firework festivities tomorrow.  That sounds like a good one Kruton.  Arrogant Bastard ale is pretty good stuff if you can find it near you. Sam Adams is good,their summer ale is nice on a hot day.There's an incredible amount of good breweries in California,they do alot of beer fests here in summer.  Back in my military days it was easy to find good beers,been through alot of states.  Budweiser gives me heads aches.

I just can't get on the super IPA bandwagon. They might as well just stuff a bunch of hops in a can.

Fazzman I'm with ya on the ciders. We have a small family winery here that makes a pretty good hard cider and I can't get enough of it.

I've never been to Germany but I would like to go visit sometime. My family is from Germany so.maybe I could use that as an excuse to go try the beer!

I dot drink as much as I used to mainly cus I spend all extra money Tools ;) but when I do drink Ille take a corona with lemon and salt, Sam Adams, and I was just introduced into a drink called Redds which are pretty dang good no liqueur or tequila I can't hang in that stuff

Had to surrender the beer due to epilepsy but before I used to love Sam Adams.

I have had a few beers here and there after starting my medications and have noticed I have completely lost the taste for the micro brews and what not. I have had a few Miller Lite's here and there and I can handle one of those every once in a while.

I don't have a favourite really, there's a craft beer epidemic going on here in Ireland the last couple of years so I find myself trying a different one every time I'm having a few beers at home but when drinking out in pubs it Heineken ice cold

I have had several friends tell me I need to try a beer called "Not Your Grandpa's Rootbeer". They say it tastes just like Rootbeer and is delicious. I'm not sure if it is a local thing or not.

I have had several friends tell me I need to try a beer called "Not Your Grandpa's Rootbeer". They say it tastes just like Rootbeer and is delicious. I'm not sure if it is a local thing or not.

Wow, never heard of that. Id be willing to give a shot. I was just a the blews and brews beer fest in Reno Nv and there was killer good beer. All sorts of flavors but didn't see that one. I'll keep a close eye next year.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Assuming it's not an IPA...

The one in my hand, LOL.

I like Coors Original, Widmer Hefeweizen, Pacifico, Dos Equis, and Sam Adams. A local brewpub chain (?) does a Christmas beer called Kris Kringle that is spectacular.

I figured this was appropriate for a tool forum with all of my fellow wrench turners.

post-50801-143602554204_thumb.jpg

It's called Busted Knuckle from a brewery here in Indiana. Great beer, but better on tap!