Since this is pub talk, what's your beer of choice?

kruton

Actually, I've become way less pretentious in my beer selection as I've gotten older. When I was younger, I was always trying something new. Now I think I may prefer old favorites like Pacifico.

My cousin, who works in the mental health field, likes to say, "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"....

Actually, I've become way less pretentious in my beer selection as I've gotten older. When I was younger, I was always trying something new. Now I think I may prefer old favorites like Pacifico.

My cousin, who works in the mental health field, likes to say, "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"....

I like that saying. I may have to start using it. I don't know if I would call upgrading from Wiedemann to Budweiser pretentious [emoji14]. In college it was more about quantity I guess, now I just like a beer every now and again so the same money I used to scrape together for an 18 pack of long necks can go toward a six pack of something that tastes good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Beer of choice for me is Amber Bock which is an Alaskan beer. I also enjoy Angry Orcherd beer as well as, Mikes Hard Lemonade. And on rare occasions, I will make a rum mixed drink, but I am not really into hard liquires, I don't do shots. Last time I did a shot of Tequila, sucker knocked me right out lol

Tequila is the Damn devil! Now Amber Bock, that's a good brew. I guess I never realized it was from Alaska.

• Like 1

Tequila is the Damn devil! Now Amber Bock, that's a good brew. I guess I never realized it was from Alaska.

Lol come on now... Maybe a demon, but not the devil. A $5 gallon of vodka is the devil. Now a good shot of Patron of Don Julio will wake you right up. But that's once in a long blue moon. I l love my beer.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lol come on now... Maybe a demon, but not the devil. A $5 gallon of vodka is the devil. Now a good shot of Patron of Don Julio will wake you right up. But that's once in a long blue moon. I l love my beer.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Ok so maybe tequila is just a jerk, but cheap vodka is the devil!

Have you tried Gentleman Jack? It's pretty good stuff.

• Like 1

A Carlsberg is always nice..

Nothing like a Danish Beer

Or a Grimbergen also a part of Carlsberg

Not sure if I've seen those around. Is Carlsberg the brand?

Right now it's 312 and not your fathers root beer. I will drink anything, well all most anything.

Man I haven't been able to find Not Your Father's Rootbeer. They always sell out before I get there but I've heard it's really good.

so I glanced quickly through the 3 pages to see if any other Canadian has posted. and id love to post a link here with a country song but im not in the modd to search for it then figure out how to attach it. however I will say I have been drinking PBR (pabst blue ribbon) lately and that's been going down smooth. I used to drink Bud and I still will at a bar if that's on tap. I do like my Richards Red, and even james ready 5.5

back to that song, if you are familiar with it great if not, I hope theres no hard feelings....

Tim Hicks- Stronger Beer 
Enjoy!!