Since this is pub talk, what's your beer of choice?

kruton

• 2 weeks later...

I heard from a good friend that not your fathers root beer is dangerous! Like root beer, you just can't have one!

I'm ready to make a root beer float out of it! Definitely goes down a little too easy!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I like a variety...IPA's have grown on me. Also love a good stout. We just had a microbrew start up in my area and they make some really good beers. I have brought home a few growlers from them.

That is one thing I have not been able to get in and that's the IPA'S. Just not my cup of tea I guess.

Nothing too fancy. I used to try something new regularly to broaden my horizons a bit but lately if I'm popping a top after a long day it's usually a Coors Banquet or Coors Light. Sleemans Honey Brown is great but if you have more than one it feels a bit heavy.

Granville Island out of Vancouver has some great selections that I'll pick up once in a while as well.

Lately I've been drinking on Samuel Adams Cherry wheat. And Flat tire. Cherry wheat is always sold out way to fast

You know what I really like Sam Adams cherry wheat but all of my buddies make fun of me. I'm not sure why, if it tastes good who cares.

Really? I have the guys over the house and its gone in 3.2 seconds

Yeah they apparently think since it is cherry it's too "girly". I think I just need new friends!