Big bosses house

jrsalas

Yea, fabricated the fence panels in the shop then set the post and welded them on. Same with the benches, fabricated the base and planned, sanded and rounded the juniper lumber then assembled and stained at his place. He's very particular about the finish but he loved it when it was all said and done. Verry cool guy too, he was out there helping out.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Your boss has an awesome backyard. Those benches look great as well did you buy them or make them? Are you goin to take some pics of the pond once you put the benches around it ?

He has a crazy awsome home. I'll post the pictures with the pound on Wednesday when i go back.

I just wouldn't want to be the one cleaning it lol

Lol, haha yea it's no biggie. We have a ridding sweeper. For the most part everyone takes care of there own section. We mostly have John Deere's and Cat, couple of Ford's but mainly really big tracktors. JD R8's, JD 7330, cat 55's, cat challengers. Its a big ag Corp and we own over 100 tractors.

Im really a pee on, I am the facility manager and special projects guy. Do everything from construction projects, faculity drawings, 3D drawings, building maintenance, small fabrication and basically whatever the boss has in mind. Work a lot directly with the owner, which i think is cool.

First of all, I love your handwork when it comes to the fence and the benches. Looks like your boss has some property out in the boonies, that way he doesn't have to deal with the hulagens off the street. Also, I love your shop, its huge! But I guess its got to be that big when you working on the huge AG tractors. I work on machines all the way up to to sub compact tractors. Anything bigger and you need special qualifications before you can even work on them.

Thanks, not my shop but do love working there. Yea, i don't touch the big tractors besides moving them once in a while. We have a crew of mechanics who take care of them.