Kobalt Hose Real with Hybrid Hose

RickyMcGrath

air hose is such a hit and a miss, I like a certain feel and flex.....if not don't like it.

If the reel is decent, it's worth changing the house out. I just picked it up. I used a $10.00 off $50.00 coupon. So it was only $40. I'll report back.

• Like 1

40 is a great price - let me know what you think about it when you tried it out

Just unboxed it so far and I am pretty impressed. Very solid construction and it appears to be a quality hose. My impression of the term "Hybrid" suggests that it is a cross between an automotive hose and the lighter no-mar poly hoses. I probably won't be able to get it hooked up until later.

One note is to make sure you get any fittings you will need to connect the hose to your air system. There are not ANY in the box. Thankfully I have a few extras from my last air line work.

• Like 1

Just unboxed it so far and I am pretty impressed. Very solid construction and it appears to be a quality hose. My impression of the term "Hybrid" suggests that it is a cross between an automotive hose and the lighter no-mar poly hoses. I probably won't be able to get it hooked up until later.

One note is to make sure you get any fittings you will need to connect the hose to your air system. There are not ANY in the box. Thankfully I have a few extras from my last air line work.

Thanks Ricky - i just add it to my cart with a couple books which were on clearance. i was looking for a reel for quite a bit. I always waited for a decent deal and now its time :P.

I like the Flexzilla ZillaReel but it costs 150 dollar - kinda to much for my opinion.

Thanks Ricky - i just add it to my cart with a couple books which were on clearance. i was looking for a reel for quite a bit. I always waited for a decent deal and now its time :P.

I like the Flexzilla ZillaReel but it costs 150 dollar - kinda to much for my opinion.

Yeah.... I've been looking for a while. My preferred would be a RoboReel but I just can not justify it. 250 bones.

i received a phone call from Lowes that the Reel is ready for pickup. An hour later the store called again and they said they cant find that item.

they have a very similar item which they would sell me for the same price. but this item kinda has some bad reviews, what you think?

looks like the same reel just with a different hose.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_22883-47120-SGY-AIR171JH_0__?productId=50126532&Ntt=

879686004912.jpg

i received a phone call from Lowes that the Reel is ready for pickup. An hour later the store called again and they said they cant find that item.

they have a very similar item which they would sell me for the same price. but this item kinda has some bad reviews, what you think?

looks like the same reel just with a different hose.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_22883-47120-SGY-AIR171JH_0__?productId=50126532&Ntt=

879686004912.jpg

I think for them to offer you a product with a lower MSRP for the same sale price is kind of crappy. The MSRP on that one for me is only $69. The other one is >50% off here. so I'd push for 50% off and then some for the inconvenience. [emoji16]

Man.... If I got this an hour ago, I'd walk across the street and check it out for you. I'm at an Independence Day Block party. My lowes shows 6 in stock.

the hybrid hose reel is $69 reg at my local Lowes. what i might gonna do. cancel the order and buy the hybrid hose at a different lowes which has 5 in stock....

I would. I just wouldn't risk it with the poor reviews of that hose. I have a hose from HD that's similar. And it's cracking after a year of pretty much being in a garage or indoors. I'm waiting for it to have a blow out.

yeah i looked at the reviews too and they all talked about the hose.

so order is canceled.

have to place a new order in the other local hose....good that i have 3 lowes around :D

Yeah. I know the feeling. It happens around here often. I have 6 that are all within a 30 minute drive. I do A LOT of ordering online to ear rewards. If I recall, I spent about 100K at Lowes last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584