Let's talk hockey!

Northern Rebel

It's the Red Wings and it will definably be a rebuilding year with a new head coach. He's a good coach, but you know big changes take time to work out. The other big thing is the team is older and needs some new talent. I just hate talking about hockey because I am not ready for winter!! The past 2 Michigan winters have been brutal!!

I was a fan of Calgary for a while because of the way phanuef hit and iggy played, then they trade them off and I am either a bruins (for a short time) or a leafs fan. so naturally I quick cheering altogether, however I do enjoy watching Colorado play they have a great young team and I do like Chicago and Detroit. however I do not have any team I bleed for anymore seeing as not too many teams have dynasty players that I like. being from Canada I can proudly say I hate "cry"sby and I know ove is a great player, I cant wrap my head around why they haven't made it to the playoffs in a while.

with all that said, I am a fan of certain players, datsyuk, nash, iggy, duchane. to name a few. hope I don't piss anyone off by stating my opinions lol