Any outdoor plans for the 4th ( cookouts, fireworks, fishing, hiking )

Northern Rebel

Nothing crazy. Probably going to build a small lawn roller so I can get some crazy design patterns in the yard and then taking the kids to see some fireworks. Nice and low key.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just finished cutting the grass and cleaning back yard which is how I love to start the day nothing like lookin at straight edging and nice green grass ;) now it's time get ready for friends and family to come over for a BBQ and fireworks. Hope u guys have a great day guys!!

• Like 1

Going to my new Mom in Laws for a barbecue today and bringing my new Can Am to give the kids a ride. Probably making a small storage box for my Tundra though to store some of the straps and act as a block to keep said Can Am from making a new entrance in the back of said Tundra. :(

Dude guys yesterday started out as one of the best days ive had in a long time winning the UTBG eating BBQ drinkin a lil ;) we Had family and friends over till the ending of the night.......guys its kinda embarrassing to admit but my house is not in the safest area but its been really quite for the past 4yrs that weve been here but last night as we were cleaning the yard up and getting ready to go inside me and my best friend were approached by 3 guys in black hoodies we knew they had guns cus they had there hands in there sweater pocket I think they were just lookin for trouble or someone to rob luckily both our wives and kids came out to finish picking up and I guess  scared them away these  punks didn't say a word to us they just stared us down  while walkin away, we still don't know what they wanted but Thank God they left or I don't know what would've happened. we heard from neighbors that these 3 guys were goin around and robbing and shooting at people and what a coincidence that 3 guys came up to us last night... im so happy guys both my best friends and my family weren't hurt in anyway but ive been on edge since last night and this feeling SUCKS!!

BigMikeZ glad you guys are all ok. That's scary stuff man. It blows my mind why someone feels the need to rob someone. People act real bad ass when they have guns. There is no respect for other people's things and the hard work they put in to get those things. What scares me most is that people have no respect for life either. If someone doesn't agree with you or if they have something you want just use a gun and get it. Pretty scary man. Be safe brother, hate that some jackasses ruined what should have been a pretty awesome day for you.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1