TIA shirts

kruton

Does anyone know how the Gildan shirts from the TIA gear site fit? I was getting ready to order some stickers and thought I might as well get some shirts while I was at it. Just curious if they run big or small or pretty true to size.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Maybe you can rock the skinny jeans Protool!

I'm pretty tall with long arms so generally it is the long sleeves that give me the most trouble. Probably why I won't chance it and not order a Tools in Action hoodie.

Now thats what I want to hear, support TIA, start representing, wear it in pride. And tell people how great TIA is. And skinny genes were the worst invention ever, next to spandex thongs. When I see a guy wearing those on the beach, I just want to barf. And woman, your just as bad on the beach, you think I don't see that PH sticking out from you bathing suit, trim that shit!

Protool you are Killin me brother. That is hilarious! Now I guess I have to decide what color hoodie to get...decisions decisions.

Most of my shirts have been pretty good, but their mostly cotton, as far as them not shrinking in the wash. But if your really worried abotu shrinking, like you would for whool, wash in cold water, then dry in cool air.

They would probably fit better if I lost some weight too, but I'm gonna just say the shirts shrank. [emoji6]

HAHA Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, that is if I receive stickers, I been thinking that I will put one on my workbench and maybe another on a toolchest as well :)

I was torn between the orange pro stickers and the blue stickers so I got some of both. Definitely have to put some on the old Craftsman boxes, other than that maybe just give them to friends and the kids. You know, spread the word!