Pic Of The Day

comp56

What did you use to take that photo Comp!?! It looks good enough for an advertisement!!

well thanks DR99, I used my DSLR shot at 1/2000 F5.6 ISO 3200

Well, Comp has got himself a very professional 24MP camera, that translates to ultimate camera kickass that you wish you had. :P

well this one is actually far from professional but nice camera overall Nikon D7100 along with a bunch of filters, stock lens and a extra Nikkor 70-300mm zoom lens...  .....I had a much better one that got stolen and haven't replaced it yet... 

that is awesome,protoolnut, for your backlight shots yes a tripod is god. also if you want functions to work but no flash, set up camera to take pic with flash don't move camera and turn off flash and shoot again, lower shutter and raise ISO in flourescent light, our eyes are approx 1/125th so anything higher than that it is faster than the human eye anything lower and it is slower than our eyes, if you look in a room and its dark and hard to see you need a lower shutter

Oh man, oh man... that picture gets me ripe for the Fuel Grinder! I should be getting one here in the next few weeks--fingers crossed. I have to say that is the best picture i've seen of it as well. The detail, the angle, and the proportions give a great idea of the monster in action. 

Nice photos! Can animated gifs be posted to the forums? I have some fuel grinder slo-mo's which look cool...

I would buy a sawzall over them hacksaws anyday, but it is nice to see that they are capable of cutting something beyond a plastic pipe, way to go there little tooly :)

I used to think the same thing til I got a hackzall myself, it came free as a combo with my fuel hammer drill/impact kit. Now it's one of my favorite tools for cutting anything from PVC to conduit to demo in tight places where the full sized big brother can't fit. One job where it was indispensable was to cut drywall screws away from the studs behind a wall where I wanted to put a pocket door and not disturb the drywall on the other side. You can't use a full sized Sawzall one handed like that either. Most of my house is 100 y/old plaster but this wall happened to be newish and the little saw saved me tons of work, not to mention sanding and dust etc. in a room that otherwise was going to remain untouched. I don't even have the fuel version which must be a crazy good little saw.

ya some times you can't judge a book by it's cover in this case the handle size.......this thing has more power than ya think and it's not even the fuel.....

ya some times you can't judge a book by it's cover in this case the handle size.......this thing has more power than ya think and it's not even the fuel.....

It is true, I had the m18 hackzall for awhile and I used it on anything from pruning to cutting 4 x 4's and it did great.  It excelled at pruning since you can operate it with one hand

I would buy a sawzall over them hacksaws anyday, but it is nice to see that they are capable of cutting something beyond a plastic pipe, way to go there little tooly :)

your probably thinking of the jabsaw...

11702804_10205987570081774_4703847035451