Hi everyone

Hey guys my name is kendrick but most people call me kj I live in oakdale connecticut and I am currently going to a technical highschool in groton connecticut studying to become an electrician I stumbled across tools in action a couple months back and now im hooked im 16 and about to go into my junior year I just hope that my age wont change anything about me being on this forum im just here to try to give and revive good information if I can and have a great time with your guys

Yours truly kendrick

• Like 1

Welcome aboard both KJ and Tyler.  Hey KJ, don't worry about thinking you're too young and that nobody will listen to you man, this forum is an awesome place for guys like us who love tools and love the trades.  It's nice to see younger people still having an interest in the trades and tools.

You are probably the smart ones. If I would have had something like this forum when I was first putting together my tools I may have not made some of the poor tool decisions that I made.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk