Why YOU Need a Milwaukee Fastback

Kenny Creeden

Ok so, I have had a Milwaukee Fastback for a while now. I cannot stress this enough: GET A MILWAUKEE FASTBACK!!. I freaken love them, it's a damn good tool to carry, and one that will last you. You can cut something open, shave off some excess wood, bang in a nail, cut a stretch cable or pry open a paint can with this. I highly recommend you get one.

-Kyle

• Like 1

I've got 3 or 4 of them and I have to say that I live the original Fastback better than the Fastback 2.

The 2 is wider to accommodate the blade storage which makes it less comfortable and the blade catches on the storage compartment.

I've got 3 or 4 of them and I have to say that I live the original Fastback better than the Fastback 2.

The 2 is wider to accommodate the blade storage which makes it less comfortable and the blade catches on the storage compartment.

For me I don't know if blade storage is a huge selling point. I'm sure for some guys it makes a big difference, but the extra bulk doesn't make it worthwhile for me. I keep several Fastback I stashed in different places in case I need one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I carry a Fastback II as my daily knife, using Milwaukee general use blades. I have to say it's the best utility knife with replaceable blades that I have ever owned. I really love the build quality and the way it feels in my hand, I think a lot of the similar Husky's and Kobalt's have sharp edges and are just not as comfortable. The wired belt clip is amazingly awesome, you don't have to worry about it behind out of shape and still slides in and out of position with ease.

Now I have never attempted to open a paint can with it, didn't even know that it was able to do that. I've also never tried to use it as a wire stripper.

Ok it's now on my shopping list. What a love/hate thing I have with you guys, always putting things on my radar!

. Lol I feel the same I keep tellin my wifey that I'm done buying tools and then I come on here and look at everyone's new toys and I can't resist to go buy another tool:}

It certainly is a sweet knife. I've got two now, as I had to call in the warranty cause the blade kept pulling out on me during hard work on the first one. I hope the new one, just received, doesn't have the same problem. I marked the faulty one and use it for light work only. That's why I BUY MILWAUKEE because of the WARRANTY. They replaced it in less than two weeks!!! Sweet knife to be sure!!!!

. Lol I feel the same I keep tellin my wifey that I'm done buying tools and then I come on here and look at everyone's new toys and I can't resist to go buy another tool:}

Bigmikez, that's just not right..........................you shouldn't have to come here first.....you go get a new tool, come here if you see someone has one you say...hey I got one of those....if you come here and you don't see anyone with one you say .....hey look what I got.....lol

• 2 weeks later...

I was so happy the day I forgot my knife at a customers house, I ran to home depot to buy me a fastback. I'm really a fan of the one handed motion,really comes in handy.

I'm going to have to use that excuse!

• 2 weeks later...

I was waling around HD for no reason and grabbed a 2 pack of Fastback's on the clearance for $11.00. Everyone has been talking about them so yet again TIA spending my cash.

This sure isn't a forum for someone needing help to stop buying tools!