Milwaukee m18 compact drill/driver $79

Shuutr

For people that are looking for an inexpensive way to start their Red addiction, they have 1/2" compact m18 drill/driver for $79. I have now seen it in two stores. I think they normally are $99. And they only come with one compact battery and the multi charger.

But it's not a bad price.

Model 2606-21ct

One battery

One drill

One charger

35A49E20-F049-4A59-9499-61D70C41AE26_zps

Comp, that is a great deal, you seem to be sniffing them out lately lol. Hey Comp, if you can find me an M18 fuel circular saw for that price, please let me know. :D

maybe just maybe when it is 5 or so years old....around when warranty is up

Let me be honest with you Comp, I want a M18 Fuel 7/14" circular saw, and I want a M18 fuel sawzall as well. The problem I am facing is that I don't do construction work for money. So that is the reason why I can't justify the purchase. Cause unless I can make the tools pay for themselves in 1 or 2 uses, I am going in debt for no reason other then to say, look, I got the best cordless this or that. And IMO that is kind of stupid.

Take my 2604, I needed that power to be able to start things up like mowers, but its way too much drill for driving screws, at least in speed 2. So get what you need, not what you want I suppose. Am I right Comp, or do you think I just need to give in to my impulses and buy out the entire home depot store, and get a warehouse to store all my shit? ROFLMAO :P

I couldn't agree more with you, however in my case I too am just a hobbyist BUT I am currently rebuilding my entire 1850sqft house room by room and doing everything from the studs out new everything.....I have saved thousands already and I'm only on room 4. because I am doing it all myself I figure may as well have the contractor grade tools to do it......

• Like 2

but looking at the machine next to the Fuel M12 drills is funny. That's a really nice compact powerhouse not much bigger than the M12!

What I keep saying all the time!! lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114