Hello from the Upper Ohio Valley

Hi there. I am Chris from Stratton Ohio. Great little village along the Ohio river. My day job is Cadd Tech for a survey company. Night and weekends I'm a volunteer firefighter/EMT. been a TIA fan on YouTube forever. Time to move up and join you all in the forum.

Sent from my Z930L using Tapatalk

This place is great man. The folks on here are top notch and really helpful. I've learned a lot just lurking around here. I'll warn you though it is really addictive! Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome to the crew!

I see surveyors all the time with their lazer levels, and that weird rotating thing that makes you think its a wind speed generator or something. I am guess that you are the guy they go to once they get all their measurements, you input the data, and then they get to have a visual layout of the situation. Thus allowing them to plan their next move. :)

Yep. The company I currently work for works mostly for the gas and oil and gas industry so most if my work is pipelines now.

Sent from my Z930L using Tapatalk