Teh Future is Now: Milwaukee's Lithium-Ion Corded Drill

n00b

oh my....

So you plug the cord into a battery pack! They may be on to something [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think it is a safety tether cause it has so much power...you lose control of it and the centrifugal force would have that thing spinning for days....

• Like 1

oh my....

I think it is a safety tether cause it has so much power...

Kinda like a safety tether on a treadmill. Milwaukee should be writing these ideas down...pure gold baby!

I wish I would have seen this post before I saw the Milwaukee rep at the Home Despot today! I would have gone up and showed him the pic and acted super pumped about the new corded lithium ion line just yo see what he said.

I have the same Magnum drill as you know, and there aint anything lithium ion about it. Somebody made a mistake when they setup the display.

that's what you think......lol in fact that is what Milwaukee what's you to think until they figure out how to keep it from flying out of people's hands.....

I wish I would have seen this post before I saw the Milwaukee rep at the Home Despot today! I would have gone up and showed him the pic and acted super pumped about the new corded lithium ion line just yo see what he said.

if the rep is anything like the rep we have here locally at our HD's he would stare at it for a few seconds and then say ....hmm I'll have to look into this .....new to me?.......

I like how sleek and modern looking it is. I can see why they have that thick black security cable coming off the base of the handle because people would be too tempted to walk out of the store with them. Where does the battery go though ? :P

yes protoolnut, it is just a misplaced display tag, but with us tool addicts anything tool related  that just isn't right we will run with it for some cheap humor.....

I will apologize for everyone's comments about this just in case ....it was all in good fun.......

yes protoolnut, it is just a misplaced display tag, but with us tool addicts anything tool related that just isn't right we will run with it for some cheap humor.....

I will apologize for everyone's comments about this just in case ....it was all in good fun.......

I don't know man, Milwaukee is pretty innovative!