Bosch Power Tour

kruton

I know someone had a thread on here but I can't find it so sorry for the new thread. The Bosch Power Tour is swinging by a couple places within an hour of the house. Just curious if it is worth the trip or not. I'm in the market for...well I'm just always in the market for tools!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well you gentlemen just saved me a couple hours of driving for no reason. Much appreciated! That's why I love this place. Madman I think it was your post originally where I saw this.

i went to 3 events - definitely not worth it.

they dont know sh**

old tools, nothing new.

they stated: giveaways and free stuff. - nothing happened when i was there.

just a waste of time

Exactly the same experience I had at two events in Houston. They said they had gift cards if you bought certain tiered dollar amounts worth of tools. If I remember correctly, it wasn't even a good rebate amount. $100 Visa card for $1,000 purchase? I get more than 10% off tools any day of the week.

It would be cool if they had like free food some contests or something. It sounds more like a lame promotion!! Did they have some hot girls in Bosch Bikinis at least?!?! Watch out for Chrisk he loves any Bosch clothing so he might want a Bosch man thong!! Some people were not here for the Bosch cargo Capri incident of 2013!!

It would be cool if they had like free food some contests or something. It sounds more like a lame promotion!! Did they have some hot girls in Bosch Bikinis at least?!?! Watch out for Chrisk he loves any Bosch clothing so he might want a Bosch man thong!! Some people were not here for the Bosch cargo Capri incident of 2013!!

Ok I have heard mention of the Bosch capris in several other posts, now I have to know the story!

Nothing. They had some lame demonstration rig showcasing the torque of their drill. It was hooked up to a pully. If you could stand upright with your feet together and keep the drill from pulling you over, you won something, but it's virtually impossible.

Exactly the same experience I had at two events in Houston. They said they had gift cards if you bought certain tiered dollar amounts worth of tools. If I remember correctly, it wasn't even a good rebate amount. $100 Visa card for $1,000 purchase? I get more than 10% off tools any day of the week.

at one event they had almost the same....but it was $200 purchase and you get a PB180. $500 purchase a 100$ visa gift card.

i just bought couple 6" sanding discs and 2 or 3 Lboxx2's

that would be amazing. if i would see that at the first event i would drive to 6 others in my area lol

Nothing. They had some lame demonstration rig showcasing the torque of their drill. It was hooked up to a pully. If you could stand upright with your feet together and keep the drill from pulling you over, you won something, but it's virtually impossible.

that pully thing was not at my local events....but i've heard about that....if you can beat it, you get a free drill but man....that drill has tons of torgue. i guess you have to weight 400 pounds or so to win. or maybe just a muscle guy :D

. LOL OH NO U DIDNT JUST BRING THAT UP DR?!?!? LMFAO!!!!!
  • Like 1

Yeah man that's a lot of posts! I can see how you can rack them up pretty quickly though. It's easy to get sucked into some of these threads! I like that there is a good mix of serious conversation mixed some humor. I'm a member of a large musicians forum and if you don't think or feel like someone else people are just down right dicks to you. This is either a well moderated forum or tool lovers are just a lot cooler than musicians!

Hey nothing is held back on TIA!! I just noticed I have over 4k in posts now on TIA dang that's a lot !! Conductor still has 1k more posts than me I don't know if I will ever catch up to that :)

Congrats DR!!! you have lots of knowledge my friend!! 

Hey nothing is held back on TIA!! I just noticed I have over 4k in posts now on TIA dang that's a lot !! Conductor still has 1k more posts than me I don't know if I will ever catch up to that :)

This post is my 500th post. Since October 2014. It goes by fast for sure.

i went to 3 events - definitely not worth it.

they dont know sh**

old tools, nothing new.

they stated: giveaways and free stuff. - nothing happened when i was there.

just a waste of time

That's funny my Home Depot does the same thing promising giveaways and free food and when you get theres nothing. There like do you want a cookie and some coffee I'm like no I want some free stuff Never mine just give me the cookie) I keep going to the events because I'm afraid if I don't go then they might have an actually giveaway 

That's funny my Home Depot does the same thing promising giveaways and free food and when you get theres nothing. There like do you want a cookie and some coffee I'm like no I want some free stuff Never mine just give me the cookie) I keep going to the events because I'm afraid if I don't go then they might have an actually giveaway

You are like me. The first time you don't go they will have the giveaway of the century!

• Like 1