Got this in the Mail Today

Doof

No, didn't attend. Just made a friend who understands the RED addiction.

It's nothing great and big, it has no data on it, it's just some sweet, sweet Milwaukee paraphernalia.

I'm gonna use it for my CAD and Sketch-Up remodeling and design drawings.

• Like 1

Pretty nifty Doof. Any type of tool stuff is awesome, especially when it's free. I got the new Skil sidewinder magnesium circular saw and they sent me a shimano chain with a Skil bottle opener on it. I was tickled pink. That's just good CS on Milwaukees part, good for you dude!

i really want to learn sketch up

Just do it. It's a matter of shortcuts. Google's made it pretty easy to remember.

Some example shortcuts:

t = tape measure

r = rectangle

L = line

c =circle

and you can type in dimensions for each after you start the shape.

Give it a shot, play with it, it's easy. And free! And if you need any hints, hit me up. 

• Like 1

hey doof, any ideas on if your friend could send me one? huge Milwaukee fan and wouldn't mind paying for it just need one lol.

And Madman_us, sketch up is a sweet program ive used it more than a couple dozen times and its great for many things I know I have yet to reach even half the potential that it has but from what I know its helped on numerous projects I did with no prior experience with. (my wine rack I used sketch up to help my design and get the right angles and measurements pictures are on a thread in woodworking)

• Like 1

hey doof, any ideas on if your friend could send me one? huge Milwaukee fan and wouldn't mind paying for it just need one lol.

And Madman_us, sketch up is a sweet program ive used it more than a couple dozen times and its great for many things I know I have yet to reach even half the potential that it has but from what I know its helped on numerous projects I did with no prior experience with. (my wine rack I used sketch up to help my design and get the right angles and measurements pictures are on a thread in woodworking)

I'll take a look see, give some words out, and let you know.

I'm with you. I think they should be selling these things. That's how I got it, by saying I would pay for it. Sweet I didn't have to.

I'll take a look see, give some words out, and let you know.

I'm with you. I think they should be selling these things. That's how I got it, by saying I would pay for it. Sweet I didn't have to.

ill leave it with you! I appreciate that, im sure 90% of people on the forum would buy one if the price was right and they were willing!