Got this in the Mail Today

Doof

I think they are just marketing material. USB thumb drives seem to be the new coozies or pens/pencils.

Gotcha. It apparently works, I love silly stuff like that. What can I say I'm a sucker for cheap marketing!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ok, Protoolnut Send your addy to social@toolsinaction.com

I think you should have gotten Eric's key and turned them into a set of Milwaukee earrings...for the fashionable woman that loves a good tool!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just do it. It's a matter of shortcuts. Google's made it pretty easy to remember.

Some example shortcuts:

t = tape measure

r = rectangle

L = line

c =circle

and you can type in dimensions for each after you start the shape.

Give it a shot, play with it, it's easy. And free! And if you need any hints, hit me up. 

i keep that in mind man...the program makes projects much easier

Doof, we don't know each other but we can no longer be friends. The jealousy that resides in my heart right now is FUELing my resentment towards you. Lol, just playing around man. That's a pretty nifty looking Milwaukee USB Key. Congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

What you been up to Nalurash? I love your comments, so natureally, when they decline a little bit, I start to wonder, is he picking his nose? [emoji14]

Proto I'm doing good man. Your right, I have been picking my nose lol. It's been a busy weekend at the beach, hanging out with friends and family. That's why my posts have declined but I'll be back posting away. I tried making a shoutout video yesterday but I thought I sounded stupid lol. I'll try again later. I also just got the M18 Vacuum, it's been so convenient to use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I love it seductive lightning bolt HAHA :D I too love the seductive lightning bolt, its the right amount of flair, to go with that name Milwaukee. Well that key has a deep meaning for me, its more then just a key, its a symbol of Milwaukee years of success as a tool company that brings a lot of innovations to the table, and makes their customers happy with quality tools and good warranties. I believe that is something worth celebrating, that is going to be my collectors item piece. :)

Lol your a freak... Contrasts pal

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk