Ok this Drill Powered Machine is Freaking Cool!!

DR99

He needs some kind of suspension to help smooth things out it looks like it would kick your ass using it for even a short period. Still its way cooler than a Segway!!

We have to get ChrisK on a Segway!!

This video is so effing funny!!

He needs some kind of suspension to help smooth things out it looks like it would kick your ass using it for even a short period. Still its way cooler than a Segway!!

We have to get ChrisK on a Segway!!

This video is so effing funny!!

I wasn't counting, did he make it a full 8 second ride?! Priceless!

The who Strandbeest concept is pretty cool. All of his things are wind powered. They have lungs and all sorts of crazy shit!!! Adam Savage from Myth Busters is a huge fan of them.

. That was cool!! I wonder how u even start something like that

Izzy is a such a creative engineer. If you haven't already, i'd suggest watching a bunch of his other videos. Some highlights are his Pallet Buster, Table Saw Bowl Making Jig, Bubble Machine and his Picnic Table. He also works closely with FastCap. FastCap has become one of my favorite tool companies. It started with the Glubot, the best glue bottle in my opinion. 2p-10 is also great for assembly without using clamps. Kaizen Foam is awesome for lining tool drawers and tool boxes with to create custom fitted spaces for your tools. FastCap also makes a kick ass miter saw stand.

Wow that's impressive. Looks like some of the bucking may be related to the way you have to stand on it. It appears to be bouncing him between the handle bars and the backrest. Perhaps if he had a bit more room he could sort of "ride?" it. Not bashing it or anything just a thought for v2 lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk