TIA Pinterest

kruton

I thought I would check out the Tools in Action Pinterest feed to see what they had going on over there. Does anybody on here follow them on Pinterest? I kinda thought it was mainly an app for women, but you can find some pretty cool project ideas.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Kruton and to be quite honest, sometimes I like to indulge myself with some chocolate and white wine and sit on my couch with a comfy comforter and dip my feet in the massager and look at TiA Pinterest.....SERIOUSLY HAND IN YOU MAN CARD!!!!!!

Just kidding! Actually I had no idea they were there and I use Pinterest ALL of the time.  Its an awesome site with some really cool stuff for woodworkers.  I had no idea they had a Pinterest site so I am going to follow it right now!

Thanks for the info Kruton and to be quite honest, sometimes I like to indulge myself with some chocolate and white wine and sit on my couch with a comfy comforter and dip my feet in the massager and look at TiA Pinterest.....SERIOUSLY HAND IN YOU MAN CARD!!!!!!

Just kidding! Actually I had no idea they were there and I use Pinterest ALL of the time. Its an awesome site with some really cool stuff for woodworkers. I had no idea they had a Pinterest site so I am going to follow it right now!

I generally put on a mad mask and have a wine cooler while I am surfing the forum...sometimes a guy just has to pamper himself!

I don't know how up to date their Pinterest boards are after looking through them, but there was a pretty funny video where Eric sawed Dan's workbench so it collapsed while he was filming. I hadn't seen that on their youtube channel yet so it was worth the chuckle. Their are a lot of great DIY projects on Pinterest though.

• Like 1

All Pinterest is is link to other websites. Nothing different than using Google. I use it and have built my Adirondack chairs, patio table and benches from there. I like it cause it saves things in one place for later use.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

All Pinterest is is link to other websites. Nothing different than using Google. I use it and have built my Adirondack chairs, patio table and benches from there. I like it cause it saves things in one place for later use.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is handy how you can just pin the things you want in one place so it's easy to find.

I know man. I had only seen my wife and the secretaries at work on it so I just assumed it was for the ladies. Little did I know there are all sorts of great project ideas.