What's on the wishlist?

bothuhead19

I want every tool in the entire world, at my finger tips, and ready to go at a moments notice. Do you think that is asking too much? [emoji14]

Yes that is asking too much. You should just give me all of your tools and try to get help for your addiction. I am willing to take one for the team as a friend so you can get help.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I maintain an Amazon wish list for things I price watch. In addition to the socket ready impact driver listed earlier I also have:
Bosch 12v right angle driver
Bosch 12v radio
And pretty much any Bosch 12v tool you can think of on the list other than the drill and impact driver.

But I also have Milwaukee radios, Bosch 18v radio, some Milwaukee m18 and Makita 18v tools and a lot of bit sets (the Makita impact gold bit and socket set is worth every penny) with no plans to buy any of them myself.
I don't need any of them but they are on the list. My problem is if I don't have a list of things I like available for family to reference come the holidays, someone may gift me stuff I'd never use.

Please don't feel that way, I am only playing around having a little fun with the Bosch boys. Seriously, I do not hate Bosch, I think Bosch makes some quality tools like the SDS rotery hammer, and their routers. And I do like Bosch's color. I am just a sucker for Milwaukee is all. Didn't mean to offend and I apologize. :)

I'm just playing man. I'm an owner of red, blue and black and yellow. I've had good luck with Bosch so far. The banter between the different camps between the various brands is fun but friendly.

I'm just playing man. I'm an owner of red, blue and black and yellow. I've had good luck with Bosch so far. The banter between the different camps between the various brands is fun but friendly.

I'm glad you see it that way. I got a bit of everything and I'm fine with it but I can't believe some of the crazy YouTube comments/videos I see sometimes where people just straight out bash other companies.

I'm glad you see it that way. I got a bit of everything and I'm fine with it but I can't believe some of the crazy YouTube comments/videos I see sometimes where people just straight out bash other companies.

Yeah that surprises me too. If the tool does the job you need it to I'm indifferent to the color of the housing it's in. I have been switching to Bosch as something breaks or I need something new mainly because I have had the other big brands and thought I would try Bosch for a change to see how it performs. So far i am pretty happy. It is hard to deny Milwaukees innovation, but for me being a DIY weekend warrior kind of guy some of the innovation doesn't really give me any benefit. I could see if you were someone that relied on your tools as your livelihood then innovative thinking is a big selling point. Anyway you look at it I realize that am I just addicted to tools of any brand.

• Like 1

Yeah that surprises me too. If the tool does the job you need it to I'm indifferent to the color of the housing it's in. I have been switching to Bosch as something breaks or I need something new mainly because I have had the other big brands and thought I would try Bosch for a change to see how it performs. So far i am pretty happy. It is hard to deny Milwaukees innovation, but for me being a DIY weekend warrior kind of guy some of the innovation doesn't really give me any benefit. I could see if you were someone that relied on your tools as your livelihood then innovative thinking is a big selling point. Anyway you look at it I realize that am I just addicted to tools of any brand.

Not that scarce guys. NERemodeling is a huge Makita guy as is Kornomaniac. Makita has a way better woodworking line than Milwaukee as does Bosch. Real high quality tools, just too,trade specific right now. I am just waiting patiently to see when Makita starts putting the fuel gauges out there. As far as innovation, keep an eye out on Bosch too. Wireless charging is a fantastic option and I've got two of those chargers. Awesome stuff. Their power planers are fantastic and don't forget Bosch when it comes to electronic measuring and lasers.