Hello everyone

I've been watching tools in action for years now and finally got around to getting on the forum. My name is John Dowdy and I work in central Texas. I'm a structured cabling technician and have been enjoying the electrical trade for 5 years now. Nothing like a good days grind and a cold brew.

Welcome to the TIA crew John!! I put in my own structured networking box in my house about 2 years ago and love it!! When a cable tv installed comes around they are totally surprised :) My wiring was a mess after so many technicians hacking things together.

Welcome John! Tools and Good Brew lol sounds like a new T shirt slogan lol

I'm not sure of the logistics that are involved with you guys designing and getting new shirts made, but would it be possible to have a contest for TIA fans to design a shirt? Might be kinda fun. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It is a very knowledgeable group with a great sense of humor. And just remember we all suffer from the affliction GAS (gear acquisition syndrome) we are a support group!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk