Username Meaning

kruton

Having kids changes your life, sorry you had to learn it the hard way, as so many people do I'm afraid. So would you say that you have a good life, or does it feel like a struggle sometimes? Thats why you need more tools man, you got to be sunk so deep in tools you won't know where the front door is. lol

I didn't learn it the hard way really, we planned all of our children and yes my life changed for the better.......only reason I gave up racing was cause it was costing close to 20,000 a year and I had no sponsors nor was I looking for any. By the time we had the kids I had my fun with racing and it was time to move on.....stayed home and started to save for their education......which was a good thing as they all went to university and now have careers of their own....in fact my son is in his 5th year working on his doctorate in medical science......so did I teach my kids anything, for sure but now they teach me.....lol

• Like 1

I didn't learn it the hard way really, we planned all of our children and yes my life changed for the better.......only reason I gave up racing was cause it was costing close to 20,000 a year and I had no sponsors nor was I looking for any. By the time we had the kids I had my fun with racing and it was time to move on.....stayed home and started to save for their education......which was a good thing as they all went to university and now have careers of their own....in fact my son is in his 5th year working on his doctorate in medical science......so did I teach my kids anything, for sure but now they teach me.....lol

Proud dad momments man

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I've basically been a big fan of Jonathan Davis's band Korn since the beginning. Took the name troughout my online gaming career and it sticked =)

I love the name man. I'm a huge Korn fan too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mine is pretty easy, i just have no imagination so I used my name. Nhra rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have made up some crazy story...we all would have totally bit.

I have always enjoyed the Railroad, and there use to be a railroad crossing with a Wig-Wag signal near our land where us Wisconsin folks call "Up-Nort". Also because I Wig-Wag between many hobbies. My boy helped picked the name one day when we were working on a school project in the workshop.

-Steven

I have always enjoyed the Railroad, and there use to be a railroad crossing with a Wig-Wag signal near our land where us Wisconsin folks call "Up-Nort". Also because I Wig-Wag between many hobbies. My boy helped picked the name one day when we were working on a school project in the workshop.

-Steven

I like your avatar image too.

Lol good answer haha im sure she cant argue with that she may try but jeez tgats a great way to turn it around.... my next goal is gonba try to explain why i need to spend 300$ on a stiletto hammer.... haha im still trying to convience myself but i really want it

I thought the same thing till i try one you will not regret it. Being a framer you will appreciate it. This is the one  have you can find deals on it

sttnti16scf.jpg

I thought the same thing till i try one you will not regret it. Being a framer you will appreciate it. This is the one have you can find deals on it

sttnti16scf.jpg

Ya but i really want the side pry and i do like the look of the premium big $$$ one hahhahah but that modle looks nice if only it had side pry id be all over it

Maybe this is just me but whats the point of a hammer these days? In my personal experience, most constructing crews I see building houses now days use air hammers. Its because they are much more efficient, quicker, and get the job done on time. Using a hand hammer you'd be there all dam day trying to pound in 1,000 nails! So unless someone can school me as to the serious real need of a hand hammer for a contractor, I am going to continue to believe that air hammers are the be all end all. [emoji14]

A hammer isnt realky for hand banging it has many uses... banging walls into place, if the wood is twisted you firer a couple nails from the gun and smash it with your hammer to striaghten it, pull out nails. Lift studs to flush them up with other studs well you shoot some nails in with the gun and in winter time sometimes the cold fucks with the guns so you have to hand bang.... but honestly even with nailers you need a good hammer trust me you need to move a wall smash it in place with a hammer

• Like 2

You mean the fact that his full name was Ericson, and everybody was confusing him with the CEO of Ericson Communications, so he shorten his name to Eric? Do you buy that? Well, would you buy Eric was once a member of a group of Ninja's, and his name was Nee Young Po, top grade assasinators and crime fighters! No? Would you believe 4 flying monkey's and he was one of them under the command of a green skinned villin? Ok, well its just simple Eric then. [emoji14]

I knew you knew what I was talking about!

• Like 1

A hammer is still needed, as mentioned for many reasons......like they used to say a computer can replace me but it will never be able to drink like I can....( NOTE: not endorsing alcohol beverages in any shape or form) in fact I don't drink..... it was a saying when the computer started to gain popularity.....

I use a hammer many times on temporary braces just easier to not nail all the way in

A hammer is still needed, as mentioned for many reasons......like they used to say a computer can replace me but it will never be able to drink like I can....( NOTE: not endorsing alcohol beverages in any shape or form) in fact I don't drink..... it was a saying when the computer started to gain popularity.....

I use a hammer many times on temporary braces just easier to not nail all the way in

Yupp or when you just squared a wall befor you sheet it you tack a couole nails so it wont move a good hammer will be your best friend specialy when you need it

You've all got some cool stories.

Mine's is really boring, it's just my name. Nalu (Nah-Loo) is my first name, it mean's Surf or Wave in the Hawaiian language. Rash (Like butt rash) is my last name, I think it's of German Origin, but my Gramp's insists it's English. My Gramp's was a bad ass Navy Seal (can still kick my Dad's ass till this day) I think he want's nothing to do with our German heritage. 

• Like 4

My passion/vice is snowmobiling and I've been riding since I was 7 years old. My name goes back to a sled I owned when I started to join some forums.

The sled at the time was a 1999 Polaris XC600. I've been using the same name regardless of the forums I subscribe too.

• Like 2

I'm lovin it fellas. That's why I thought this would be a cool thread. Kind of a get to know ya thread. Always kind of interesting to see what some of these names mean.

• Like 1