Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

On 1/15/2017 at 6:02 PM, khariV said:

Not all of them. I came across this deal and it's close to motivating me to pull the trigger.

2634259650f58bc5a1c7949f437e1684.jpg

Buy a tower light get a free 5.0 starter kit. That's fine and dandy, however HD and some other retailers are ALSO running a get a free starter kit.

ab9444f20721d37c3b985b45e1780245.jpg

So for $200, you get the tower light and TWO starter kits. That's a deal any way you look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm not sure they will give you another free starter kit if your already got the the rocket light that comes with the starter kit I tried a few times to get another free add on item from their Rebates I never get them and then call milwaukee and then they say you already had the free add on item... No more good deals for you...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Well I'm not sure they will give you another free starter kit if your already got the the rocket light that comes with the starter kit I tried a few times to get another free add on item from their Rebates I never get them and then call milwaukee and then they say you already had the free add on item... No more good deals for you...

Agreed... when you submit your rebate info, your receipt will indicate you got that model #2130-20, except that it will have a P at the end for "promo" (2130-20P), so they will know you already got the freebie and it won't qualify.

• Like 1

Has anyone ever been successful on milwaukee's rebates?

I'm thinking about trying to get the free backpack with purchase of at least 100$ worth hand tools, power tools, etc although its not very clear on what tools qualify I'm thinking about purchasing their 12 Inch. measuring wheel and some of their hand tools hoping it will qualify for some of their rebates.

hesitant to do so, due to my past accomplices with them... :-\ 

5 hours ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

I'm thinking about trying to get the free backpack with purchase of at least 100$ worth hand tools, power tools, etc although its not very clear on what tools qualify I'm thinking about purchasing their 12 Inch. measuring wheel and some of their hand tools hoping it will qualify for some of their rebates.

I mean it says hand tools qualify you should be good on that part only thing a do know is they take there sweet ass time on rebates so it may be awhile before you receive it!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

I've successfully completed and received items from a Milwaukee mail in rebate. Last year they were offering a free battery when you bought an m12 MSpector.  The rebate took probably two months to get to me, but it did finally come so I know it does work, if slowly.  

• Like 1

Found this online might be a good deal for someone who needs the batteries just sell both the impact and drill, its not available for shipping to home but if its in stock at your local HD you might get a good deal.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-Drill-Driver-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-2-Tool-with-Free-Battery-2691-22P/300833655

180$

Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver/Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) with Free Battery

• Like 2

TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR M18 BATTERIES!!!! Check out this deal...a Milwaukee 5.0amp/hr battery runs $84.75 EACH. This company on Amazon sells there own batteries for 1/2 the price! Price is $82.99 for TWO! YUP I was skeptical too...buying batteries from an unknown supplier?? but after testing for a 3 weeks and making 12+ charges they are identical to Milwaukee's in style and performance except they are missing the milwaukee and M18 logo's. 

Don't get me wrong I'm a Milwaukee guy for life and enjoy supporting them....BUT for their logo on the battery you pay DOUBLE the price for virtually the same thing. Anyone else try these and agree's with me?

https://www.amazon.com/M18-48-11-1820-48-11-185048-11-1828-GERIT-BATT/dp/B01HP9LUIO

32 minutes ago, TD-Millwork&Metal said:

TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR M18 BATTERIES!!!! Check out this deal...a Milwaukee 5.0amp/hr battery runs $84.75 EACH. This company on Amazon sells there own batteries for 1/2 the price! Price is $82.99 for TWO! YUP I was skeptical too...buying batteries from an unknown supplier?? but after testing for a 3 weeks and making 12+ charges they are identical to Milwaukee's in style and performance except they are missing the milwaukee and M18 logo's. 

Don't get me wrong I'm a Milwaukee guy for life and enjoy supporting them....BUT for their logo on the battery you pay DOUBLE the price for virtually the same thing. Anyone else try these and agree's with me?

https://www.amazon.com/M18-48-11-1820-48-11-185048-11-1828-GERIT-BATT/dp/B01HP9LUIO

that is awesome, but I would also be worried about inferior electronics within these batteries that might lead to problems with the tool itself. I have far to much invested at this point to try and save a few bucks ....in for a penny in for a pound!.....

i may consider this option in a few years when these tools are beyond warranty, then again I will most likely have new models anyway.... 

I get the cost and it may be the same but I prefer the peace of mind of a Milwaukee battery, you can usually find decent deals around in them especially since the 6.0 and 9.0 come out, 5.0 can be found around 60 each

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I get the cost and it may be the same but I prefer the peace of mind of a Milwaukee battery, you can usually find decent deals around in them especially since the 6.0 and 9.0 come out, 5.0 can be found around 60 each

True I understand where you're coming from regarding brand. But I have to say $60 for a 5.0amp/hr is something I've yet to see for a brand new battery

10 minutes ago, DR99 said:

You can find legit M18 2 packs for 120 130 with a warranty that you can probably use.

Any idea where I can find that deal?? Cheapest I've found Band New is $160 which would not sway me away from the off-brand batteries https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T7KJ640/ref=psdc_552354_t3_B01HP9LUIO

2 hours ago, TD-Millwork&Metal said:

Any idea where I can find that deal?? Cheapest I've found Band New is $160 which would not sway me away from the off-brand batteries https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T7KJ640/ref=psdc_552354_t3_B01HP9LUIO

One more thing to consider is that Milwaukee could easily invalidate your warranty if you use an aftermarket battery and you end up having to send the tool in for service. The electronics in the tools keep track of these sorts of things. 

I guess I was right about Milwaukee's pricing on their Led lights. I think I commented when they first announced the price that they were 50 to 100 dollars too much. You can have the best innovative product ever but if its too expensive people wont pay for it

• Like 3

Hey everyone been looking at the deals on Home Depot site I went out and bought the rocket light with the starter kit but also as of maybe yesterday I think is when I saw it but they are dropping prices on radios! Here's an example! I mean sounds like a deal to me! I think I'm gonna break down and get this radio with my added military discount it would have to be a deal I can't pass up!

IMG_1012.PNG