Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

37 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

IMG_20170228_190848085

I got it, but I'm going to return it, bigger than I thought and bigger than the surge, which has set the bar so high for being an awesome driver.

I'll see if I can keep the light, really like it a lot, guy at work has one.

This driver has plenty of power, and would be perfect for pocket hole screws and similar but I have the previous version if I need something like that.

If anyone wants the driver kit complete still in the box and all two 2ah batteries, I'll take $150 shipped. 

I'm keeping the light tho

You should be able to return the kit and the discount would be applied equally to both items.

Can you post a picture of it next to either the brushed or Fuel m12 drill? I'm only interested in it for size and weight savings.

You should be able to return the kit and the discount would be applied equally to both items.

Can you post a picture of it next to either the brushed or Fuel m12 drill? I'm only interested in it for size and weight savings.

It's basically the fuel drill without the chuck but about as long because of the quick chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

It's basically the fuel drill without the chuck but about as long because of the quick chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. IDK it might be worth it because I have the Bosch clic-change so that adds length and I'm sure the drill's chuck adds weight...but then again it's probably a bad idea to only have a quick-change in my tool bag.

23 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Definitely can, just going to have to round them up tomorrow, the thing that's pretty crazy is how long it and the m12 drills are compared to the surge impact. love that thing. 

did i mention the surge is my favorite driver? lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Definitely can, just going to have to round them up tomorrow, the thing that's pretty crazy is how long it and the m12 drills are compared to the surge impact. love that thing. 

did i mention the surge is my favorite driver? lol

I know it is! I'm hoping I can find a deal on one, maybe you can talk @ChrisK into buying one and I'll buy it a week later :p

I really want a compact m12 screwdriver that is smallll but has good speed but not necessarily a ton of power. A screwdriver doesn't need to be really powerful, that's what a drill is for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I know it is! I'm hoping I can find a deal on one, maybe you can talk @ChrisK into buying one and I'll buy it a week later :P

I really want a compact m12 screwdriver that is smallll but has good speed but not necessarily a ton of power. A screwdriver doesn't need to be really powerful, that's what a drill is for.

To me....Milwaukee is like a hot bath. Sure....it looks really good but it burns the hell out of your fuc&ing toe when you put your foot in it :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChrisK said:

To me....Milwaukee is like a hot bath. Sure....it looks really good but it burns the hell out of your fuc&ing toe when you put your foot in it :)

That's why you gotta fill it while you're in it so you get used to it slowly!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

It's all that power, it's just too manly for you ;)

You know, when I wrote this early this morning after feeding my little boy I woke up and though.... "hot bath" ?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?!?! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jronman said:

We we don't need m12 cause subcompact is just as powerful and one less battery platform.

M12 makes me money, but I'd be interested to see if Milwaukee could make the m12 plumbing tools compact enough in a m18 version. 

We we don't need m12 cause subcompact is just as powerful and one less battery platform.

Certain tools jut are too big with a slide pack, cxt is a great 12v line but a still prefer stick packs for compactness

Jimbo

sent from tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Daniel Julian said:

Free Milwaukee hedge trimmer or blower with purchase of string trimmer or select other kits. Just search HomeDepot.com for bare tool model number. Also, can use the bare tool item number as promo code on AcmeTools.com for same deal.

I knew this would happen too. I've already purchased the string trimmer and blower, but was waiting on the hedge trimmer. Now it's too late to try and return them and buy this new "kit/deal" to get the free item. Oh well, guess that's the price I'll pay for being impatient.

10 minutes ago, Daniel Julian said:

I knew this would happen too. I've already purchased the string trimmer and blower, but was waiting on the hedge trimmer. Now it's too late to try and return them and buy this new "kit/deal" to get the free item. Oh well, guess that's the price I'll pay for being impatient.

why not buy the trimmer then sell the trimmer but keep the free hedge trimmer? I'm sure someone here could use a string trimmer.

4 minutes ago, Jronman said:

why not buy the trimmer then sell the trimmer but keep the free hedge trimmer? I'm sure someone here could use a string trimmer.

yes I would give you $100 for the trimmer

HD doesnt give you a free anything, this would create problems on their end. What they do is deduct the cost of the "Free" item and apply the discount, weighted, across all the items in the deal. What this means is that all the items in the deal are returnable individually. It will tell you how much discount each item has on your receipt. So you can buy the deal and keep the "Free" item and return the kit, the majority of your discount goes with the kit but it normally gives you a pretty good percentage off. As far as I know, HD doesn't see this as a problem or a grey area that they want you to avoid.

..btw, most large stores are like this, normally it's smaller stores that would require a return of the entire deal.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2017 at 9:01 PM, 77Ford said:

8255f60f696307a8e82c6adc0ad0182e.jpg

Worth a try for $10 not $30 [emoji106]

I'm going to have a really hard time getting these to work for me, as I'm in a low populated area. If you're in a big city, I bet these could prove very useful. I might be wrong tho, just cautiously optimistic

• Like 1

I am not a fan.... I was looking for something to help me find my tools inside a building not a location. My tools are either at home or another location. But I work in large buildings so at time I misplace them and have to retrace my steps. I tried it Friday at work ?..... it is on my key chain now lol

26 minutes ago, 77Ford said:

I am not a fan.... I was looking for something to help me find my tools inside a building not a location. My tools are either at home or another location. But I work in large buildings so at time I misplace them and have to retrace my steps. I tried it Friday at work ?..... it is on my key chain now lol

I'm hearing you there, these are going to be placed on my ATV and my generator. I'll figure something out for the other two but I need bigger help finding crap in my shop! It's like the Bermuda Triangle down there!

• Like 1