Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

For $73.30 with shipping and a 14 day return policy I'll try my luck!

I'll let you guys know what I receive..if anything!

Someone willing to take one for the team! Hopefully it is the drill.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's up to $546 now so I'm guessing that it was a pricing error. You may or may not get it for the posted price. Anyone that buys a flashlight for $550 should have their head examined.

I'll actually take that as a good sign! It was processed through PayPal as soon as I submitted my order so if they won't honor the posted price, which they better! I'll be expecting a full refund. It's not like they can charge me again..

Here you go. Free battery and the prices have been lowered too. Too bad I can't afford any of these or I would be all over that fuel saw all and grinder.

http://m.homedepot.com/s/Milwaukee%20m18%20free?searchtype=text&NCNI-5

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

If it was a free 5.0 I would probably pick up the grinder kit. I really don't need any more 4.0s but could use a 5.0 or a couple of compact 2.0s

Unless you NEED to upgrade or add tools, I would strongly suggest waiting to buy any milwaukee kit until they run a promo, which they do at least a couple of times a year. I've found great deals at HD. Last year i got the M12 kit with drill/driver and impact, 2 std and 1 xc battery, and charger on sale for $99. I also picked up an M12 jigsaw as one of their daily deals for $50, which included another battery and charger. granted these are the entry level offerings and not the Fuels, but still an amazing deal for a product that does 95% of what I need.

You could also check ebay if you really want to buy ASAP. i bought my first M18 milwaukee set brand new from a reputable seller for a great price couple of years ago.

Here you go. Free battery and the prices have been lowered too. Too bad I can't afford any of these or I would be all over that fuel saw all and grinder.

http://m.homedepot.com/s/Milwaukee%20m18%20free?searchtype=text&NCNI-5

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just ordered a 2457-20 M12 3/8 ratchet off Ebay.

The 2654-20 @ HD is not on sale yet or with a free battery :cry:   still too new

Thanks for letting me know of the deals though!

Well, at least you got your money back and had some curly fries... you DID get curly fries at Arby's, didn't you?

OF COURSE I GOT CURLY FRIES! + a French dip :P

I'm happy I got my money back...but I would have been more happy if I would have gotten a $500 kit for less than $100!

I have been waiting for a deal on Milwaukee power tools.  If you know of a deal or when to expect another Milwaukee power tool deal let me know.  I have been waiting for something like a "Buy a tool & get a free battery". 

So the set I mentioned earlier (2697-22) Impact Driver, Hammer drill + 2  3 aH batteries is still $229 in store, but is now on home depots website including a third 3 aH battery for free.  The online price is $249.  The free battery is online only.

M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill/Impact XC Combo Kit (2-Tool) with Free M18 3.0 Ah XC Battery

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Hammer-Drill-Impact-XC-Combo-Kit-2-Tool-with-Free-M18-3-0-Ah-XC-Battery-2697-22-48-11-1828/204624530?cm_mmc=socialmedia%7Cfbx%7Cdynamic%7Chigh%7Ccart%7CNF%7Ctail

And if anyone doesn't have an m12 impact driver, they are giving a free m12 angle drill with the purchase of the m12 impact kit (two batteries and charger included).  So that is the impact driver, angle drill, two batteries and a charger for $129

Milwaukee Model # 2462-22-2415-20 Internet # 205381355
M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Cordless Impact Driver Kit with Free M12 3/8 in. Cordless Right Angle Drill (Tool Only)

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-1-4-in-Cordless-Impact-Driver-Kit-with-Free-M12-3-8-in-Cordless-Right-Angle-Drill-Tool-Only-2462-22-2415-20/205381355