Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

9 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

That's interesting I always assumed that with one key it did something with the motor

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to get the fine grained control of torque and RPMs simply by varying the power sent to the motor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stopped at Home Depot today. They have the Fuel One Key combo kit with drill and impact driver for $499. The deal is that you buy the kit and get a free tool valued up to $229. Your choice of the Fuel Sawzall, Fuel circular saw, or a 5.0 lithium battery. (wish an impact was on the list but apparently it is only one of three choices. Still, if you are looking to grab the kit you may be able to sell the bare tool and get the one key for the same price as the non one key, or even just keep the tool if you need it.

• Like 1

Stopped at Home Depot today. They have the Fuel One Key combo kit with drill and impact driver for $499. The deal is that you buy the kit and get a free tool valued up to $229. Your choice of the Fuel Sawzall, Fuel circular saw, or a 5.0 lithium battery. (wish an impact was on the list but apparently it is only one of three choices. Still, if you are looking to grab the kit you may be able to sell the bare tool and get the one key for the same price as the non one key, or even just keep the tool if you need it.

That actually sounds like a pretty decent deal, knowing how much the sawzall and circ saw are.... although that's a premium on the one key of course. I think I'll wear out my regular fuel drills first

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That actually sounds like a pretty decent deal, knowing how much the sawzall and circ saw are.... although that's a premium on the one key of course. I think I'll wear out my regular fuel drills first

It is a decent premium. $150 difference between the regular version and one key.

However if you don't have a set yet and are also in the market for a sawzall and or circular saw then it is an amazing deal as the total price you pay for the kit plus extra tool is less than what the standard kit plus tool would cost. (or if you bought a set of the regular ones this year from HD, just return them and pay the difference and get the upgraded features plus new tool.

The promo is supposedly until August I think according to the stickers so I would probably look for other Milwaukee suppliers to offer something similar in the next few months.

8 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

They might offer the impact wrench  if they carry the deal on Home Depot's webpage.

1 hour ago, DR99 said:

They might offer the impact wrench  if they carry the deal on Home Depot's webpage.

It is possible, however the sticky tags in store only show one of three items. There is also signage on the end cap as the One Key now has an end cap display, and the signage shows only one of three free items. The deal says valid 3/28 through 8/1. I've been to three HD stores in the last two days and each one has a stock of the fuel sawzall, 5.0 battery, and fuel circular saw on the end cap.

7 hours ago, MikeInCtown said:

It is possible, however the sticky tags in store only show one of three items. There is also signage on the end cap as the One Key now has an end cap display, and the signage shows only one of three free items. The deal says valid 3/28 through 8/1. I've been to three HD stores in the last two days and each one has a stock of the fuel sawzall, 5.0 battery, and fuel circular saw on the end cap.

I've noticed two things about Milwaukee at Home Depot: it's perpetually on sale, and they progressively improve offers to move stock faster.  They waited a month for people who desperately want it to pay full price, now a free tool will catch people on the fence about it, and soon they'll put the deal online and pile other tools on which will likely include the impact wrench.

I can't wait for the irony in June when Home Depot is giving a free high torque impact wrench with a one key kit and Milwaukee announces a one key high torque impact wrench.

18 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Milwaukee does run some awesome promos but I doubt they'll give a HT wrench away, those things got a hefty tag on them and especially is if it's run key it'll push 300 baretool.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they are giving away a $230 brushless circular saw, or a $180 brushles Sawzall. Though I do happen to believe the circular saw is at the top end of what it may be worth and the high torque impact may actually be underpriced. I'm sure they factored that in when they looked at their target markets.

Whats up CREW,

as many of you know I am a DeWalt guy but figured I would share. I got this email from Home Depot so I figured you Milwaukee guys may like this.

http://www.homedepot.com/SpecialBuy/SpecialBuyOfTheDay?mi_u=184586021&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-SBOTD-_-20160404_sbotd_2926235-_-sbotd_cta&et_rid=106670804

Oh and it's today only!

• Like 2