Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2016 at 8:25 AM, MikeInCtown said:

Everything I have seen says on line only. Perhaps they have them in stores in different markets.

Around here Home Depot has them in the winter but after that you have t get them online. 

I just got an email from Milwaukee today. Home Depot is selling the One-Key hammer drill and impact with 2 5.0 batteries and a free Fuel hackzall or 7 1/4 circular saw. There are a few other options, but I think this is an excellent deal. I'm not sure if I'm special or if anyone can buy this.

On 5/3/2016 at 7:41 PM, Bmill25 said:

I just got an email from Milwaukee today. Home Depot is selling the One-Key hammer drill and impact with 2 5.0 batteries and a free Fuel hackzall or 7 1/4 circular saw. There are a few other options, but I think this is an excellent deal. I'm not sure if I'm special or if anyone can buy this.

hey man yeah there are a few vendors doing this same deal, CPO and maybe Acme tools, you going to jump on it? @Dano123 just did! 

• Like 1

I definitely want it, however, do I need it? And the bigger question, would I want the saw or the hackzall? Sigh. Too many questions. I would buy it right now if they ever included the fuel grinder in this deal. 

• Like 1

I definitely want it, however, do I need it? And the bigger question, would I want the saw or the hackzall? Sigh. Too many questions. I would buy it right now if they ever included the fuel grinder in this deal. 

I'd love a fuel grinder but I don't think one keys for my, I've got by this long without it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

I'd love a fuel grinder but I don't think one keys for my, I've got by this long without it.

I don't need a one key either but start adding up how much those tools and batteries cost you realize it's a really good deal. 

I don't need a one key either but start adding up how much those tools and batteries cost you realize it's a really good deal. 

It is a good deal but if let's say over the cost of 4 tools costs me an extra 50 dollars each... There's a fuel Grinder or a lot of other good tool money. I think it's great technology but it's technology what will it be in 4 years when my iPhone 10+sxl is to new and rich for old Milwaukee software and I can't program my drill. It has its place don't get me wrong and it's really cool but I'm not running with open arms and emptying my wallet.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

It is a good deal but if let's say over the cost of 4 tools costs me an extra 50 dollars each... There's a fuel Grinder or a lot of other good tool money. I think it's great technology but it's technology what will it be in 4 years when my iPhone 10+sxl is to new and rich for old Milwaukee software and I can't program my drill. It has its place don't get me wrong and it's really cool but I'm not running with open arms and emptying my wallet.

I agree it might not be a good deal in general, but with a free $200 circular saw or recip saw, I think it's the best deal on M18 fuel right now.

• Like 1

Milwaukee needs to put a guarantee about how long the tool/software app is going to be supported in their documentation. Actually every company is going to in some respect some company is going to stop supporting something too fast and people are going to be pissed. I think it should at least match the tool warranty.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't have got the one key hammer drill if it wasn't for my Uncle wanting the impact. I paid the difference of the impact set vs the drill impact and sawzall so for $200 I got the one key hammer drill and sawzall. He kept the batteries and impact. Other than my current stuck chuck issue, the drill is super nice. I don't ever see a need for the one key though. He wanted it so he could control the torque on the impact while working on his car.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Daniel Julian said:

20% off purchase over $150 and free shipping at ZORO.com... TODAY ONLY!!!

I'll be picking up the M18 Jobsite Bluetooth Radio and M18 vacuum... Happy Birthday to me!!

Happy birthday!! Thanks for the heads up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this a good deal?: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-FUEL-with-ONE-KEY-Brushless-Hammer-Drill-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-with-Free-M18-FUEL-7-1-4-in-Circular-Saw-2796-22-2731-20/206955669

m18 fuel kit with impact driver, hammer drill and circ saw. for $500.

That is the latest generation right?

Is the saw better than the ridgid brushless?

I was just looking at this, it was a deal that was going on for some time at CPO and Acme, but it looks like HD is the only one doing it anymore.   But you can find the one key drill and impact kit for $280 on ebay and find the 7-1/4" saw for about $180

Good luck

10 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Is this a good deal?: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-FUEL-with-ONE-KEY-Brushless-Hammer-Drill-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-with-Free-M18-FUEL-7-1-4-in-Circular-Saw-2796-22-2731-20/206955669

m18 fuel kit with impact driver, hammer drill and circ saw. for $500.

That is the latest generation right?

Is the saw better than the ridgid brushless?

• 3 weeks later...

For any Canadians, or I suppose anyone who doesn't mind international shipping, the 2731-20 bare tool Fuel 7.25" saw is still 169.95 CAD at black rock tools. Shipping was very quick for me, 2 days from eastern Canada to western Canada.

In other news, the no-key radius light is listed at my favorite supplier: $399. The one key version due out in October will likely be $499 if I had to guess. Way too rich for my blood, I could buy a Super Hawg, or Fuel bandsaw for that cheddar. 

• Like 1