Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Sweet deal, missed the even

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The event wasn't that great honestly. Every answer to every question was "go to Acmetools.com to see the latest from Milwaukee" and the guys were not prepared on what to say about the tools. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, jeffmcmillan said:

Can't you get a ryobi drill with two batteries for less than $100?

LOL that's funny, i think you can.... or just buy off ebay a parts drill and batteries.

I'll look into the prices further to see if they are on par with places like home depot...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

It has to be a comparable brand. Aka, Metabo, Makita, DeWalt or Bosch (Hitachi?). Ryobi PC, B&D, kobalt, Craftsman and all them won't work.

Are you talking about the sale of the $100 off Milwaukee that I mentioned above? They will take any brand 14.4 v or greater. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Are you talking about the sale of the $100 off Milwaukee that I mentioned above? They will take any brand 14.4 v or greater. 

Must be an in house deal then. All the distributors around here have similar $100 off promotions with a tool and two batteries of a competitor and every one I ask says Milwaukee will only let them do it with comparable brands.

• 2 months later...

With Acme's 10% off sitewide, these are some good deals!

M12 flashlight with free Hardline knife at Acme and HD $99

-

$79 for the LED flood light. hardly ever see this on sale, it's a good price for that!

At Acme 

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-2361-20-m18-led-flood-light

1447D43D-A3FE-4796-85BB-6B84DA7A3ED0.jpg

-

$99 for the work belt and suspension rig. Everyone seems to love it. At Acme

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-48-22-8120-contractor-work-belt

D47A74E5-DFEE-4970-AE49-9F825DD1EFEA.jpg

M18 LED stick light been on sale for $59 at HD and others... been debating that.. might make it worthwhile with Acme's 10% off....

d51fd433-5426-4074-b676-3dcda9ce58d0_100

Flyer in the mail from Acme shows the m18 Hackzall for $69, online still shows $99

Also 2704 Fuel hammer drill $119, M18 compact blower $59, 

I don't see the online prices reflecting the flyer, that may be in November, or I'll maybe call them to see about that compact blower

New tape measures, BOGO free

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-48-22-7125g

• 3 weeks later...
Is this a good deal?(Two XC 3.0ah for $99) http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-XC-High-Capacity-Battery-2-Pack-48-11-1822/203806673I couldn't post in the deals section. (I guess because I have made so few post)

Not bad but you can get a 5.0 for around 60 bucks new

14 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Not bad but you can get a 5.0 for around 60 bucks new

Do you notice a substantial difference in power between the 3.0 and 5.0 for drills and impacts? Right now I have a 1.5 and a 5.0. I do notice the power difference when I use them with my new 2704 drill and but not so much with my baseline impact.

I have been in need of lights for over a year now...  I was thinking about saving up a few bucks a week for one of these, but then noticed taht its been out for ever and has always been $100.  is this super outdated at this point.  hate to buy it in a few months and then another one come out....

32 minutes ago, olletsocmit said:

I have been in need of lights for over a year now...  I was thinking about saving up a few bucks a week for one of these, but then noticed taht its been out for ever and has always been $100.  is this super outdated at this point.  hate to buy it in a few months and then another one come out....

its not really outdated, its a nice light, more than enough light output to blind you if you put it too close to what you're doing, Buy a combo kit at HD, return the combo kit and get the light at a discount.

2 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

Even though the form factor has been out for a couple of years now, the model has indeed been updated. The old model had 1000 lumens. The new model has 1500 lumens and a modified battery cage that can fit a 9.0 battery. 

• Like 2