Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

Do you notice a substantial difference in power between the 3.0 and 5.0 for drills and impacts? Right now I have a 1.5 and a 5.0. I do notice the power difference when I use them with my new 2704 drill and but not so much with my baseline impact.

You won't notice it much until you get to the higher demand applications, big lags and such it makes a difference, but you get quite a bit more run time on the 5.0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, pancing said:

yeah i just bought it, I'm a bit underwhelmed by it though, their "True View" I was expecting cool white, but they're neutral white LED's.

Neutral white is their "thing" actually. Cool, blueish light can distort colors. 

• Like 1

yeah i just bought it, I'm a bit underwhelmed by it though, their "True View" I was expecting cool white, but they're neutral white LED's.

I love the Milwaukee hue in their lights it's not a blinding white LED and gives you a better "true" color than most LEDs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I love the Milwaukee hue in their lights it's not a blinding white LED and gives you a better "true" color than most LEDs

its not bad, I just like the clarity of cool white floods, gonna make a mount for the front of my jeep and see if i can figure out the wiring to make a harness. fuck paying couple hundred for the light bar I want.

• Like 1

its not bad, I just like the clarity of cool white floods, gonna make a mount for the front of my jeep and see if i can figure out the wiring to make a harness. fuck paying couple hundred for the light bar I want.

Oh yea dude for out doors I like the super white

2 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

What what!!!! $75 they are like $125 - $150 near me. I'm struggling to pay for the smaller one for $100. That's a freaking steal! I wish it was $75 at mine...

Love hate relationship man, I would love to see those prices but would hate to see my bank balance haha

• Like 2

So update on the light, leaving the thing on high working on my car for about 2 hours or so burned the top left (facing the light) and the bottom left Led's the diode melted, ambient temps at around 58 inside my garage with the door open about 2 inches. Returned the light promptly and got another one. Hopefully it was just a lemon.

First person to post a pic of themselves holding 2 sawzall's gets this blade free haha.

I know it's nothing special but I like to try to share extra tools with others who may need when I have the ability to. i'll ship to you [emoji6]

8d5be442604b081e324bc00b2fba4d78.jpg

Ugh wish I was home right now but I'll have to post just because now!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Daniel Julian said:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-18-Volt-16-Gauge-Angled-Finish-Nailer-Kit-2742-21CT/206862848 

Great deal on the 16 GA finish nailer kit, but not sure why the others are not on sale. I wish they had the same price on the 18 GA brad nailer kit.

Wow!!

Are the nails unpopular and therefore the gun too?