Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

I was hoping someone on here could help me out, I wanted to see if anyone on here still had/saved the packaging from a Milwaukee M18 9.0 battery that they could send to me and I'll cover shipping of course.

I am also looking for the box from the Milwaukee M18 jigsaw... I got it about six months ago & just never use the thing. I want to list it for sale on eBay and a few other apps but I've noticed that when I sell tools without the box I get much much lower offers! people just like to have the box sometimes and have messaged me saying they will pay more with the box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

I was hoping someone on here could help me out, I wanted to see if anyone on here still had/saved the packaging from a Milwaukee M18 9.0 battery that they could send to me and I'll cover shipping of course.

I am also looking for the box from the Milwaukee M18 jigsaw... I got it about six months ago & just never use the thing. I want to list it for sale on eBay and a few other apps but I've noticed that when I sell tools without the box I get much much lower offers! people just like to have the box sometimes and have messaged me saying they will pay more with the box!

4 minutes ago, khariV said:

I hear that the TIA swap meet board is chock full of buyers that don't give a rat's patootie about original boxes. Just sayin...

Ahh yes, forgot about that, hey Tim, you want a box for a sawzall or a pvc shears? That's actually all I have.... everything else I got was bare tool without a case.... or tools that work best with the case because of special storage requirements, like my PEX tool or mspector camera....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

@KnarlyCarl do you notice much difference in the one key vs the fuel one? Is it worth the extra $$ ??

In my work, absolutely. The utility is phenomenal, as the variable speed set and auto brake while I'm crammed up in a crazy position in a cesspool crawlspace trying to cut through a cast iron drain is 100x better than trying to hold the motor at half speed and pray it doesn't destroy the water line next to it after the blade breaks through and i can't release the trigger quick enough.

I think the auto brake is the most amazing thing about it. It's a huge safety measure since it all but eliminates the risk of the blade jumping out of the piece you're cutting and punching three bloody holes in the back of your hand... Yeah that happened to me on the non key version. Fortunately no infection set in but you can understand my panic since I was cutting human waste pipe when it happened!!

5 hours ago, Daniel Julian said:

I just learned about this page that shows all the current Milwaukee e-rebates... pretty handy.

https://milwaukeetool-rebates.herokuapp.com/#/home/ecommerce

Glad you found it, I should have posted it earlier for you haha

This is the link i've had, not sure the difference:

https://milwaukeetool-rebates.herokuapp.com/#/home/industrial

6 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Glad you found it, I should have posted it earlier for you haha

This is the link i've had, not sure the difference:

https://milwaukeetool-rebates.herokuapp.com/#/home/industrial

How does this work? Do you have to BUY the "free" item, then they reimburse you the $$ or do you just buy the qualifying item(s) and they send you the free PRODUCT??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daniel Julian said:

How does this work? Do you have to BUY the "free" item, then they reimburse you the $$ or do you just buy the qualifying item(s) and they send you the free PRODUCT??

4 hours ago, olletsocmit said:

I am also curious about this. Same question here.

Buy the item during the time period (propex kit, mspector camera, forcelogic set, your $100 in sawzall blades etc) then go thru this website and fill out the information, will need receipt and make sure you buy it from an authorized place.

To see how to do it, start filling out the form and you will get an idea of what your have to do

38 minutes ago, Daniel Julian said:

I screwed up. I bought the jacket AND the 3.0 battery. Then filled out the rebate form. AFTER I submitted, it said they will ship the "product" in about 6 weeks. Guess I'll have 2 3.0 batteries.

Who says you can't return the jacket and battery and have a free battery in the end without having really bought anything at all?

4 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Who says you can't return the jacket and battery and have a free battery in the end without having really bought anything at all?

Nothing at all I guess. It can take eight weeks to get free stuff from Milwaukee, so they may check returns with their authorized dealers (you have to submit a receipt).  I'm guessing, but I have no idea. 

So, the miter saw with 9.0 (plus a second "free" 9.0) is still $599. I wonder how long this will stay around? Previously, homedepot.com showed the deal good thru 12/4, but obviously we are past that date and its still showing the same "special buy", but there isn't any mention of an end date now. This is a great deal and I'm hoping it stays till at least the end of the year; hoping my christmas bonus might make it possible!! Anyone know?