Which Saw Should I Buy

ofektal8

It amazes me how many people are afraid to buy new tools online and have to shop at the local hd store. You realize you can find anything and everything in the entire world in which you want to buy online. Local outlets are limmited to what they carry for a reason, they dont got the space. Online stores have stock in warehouses all over the country, so there is no limit what you can find and buy. Besides I never went to any hardware store in my entire life where the customer service was pleasent.

I buy stuff online because of the price is usually cheaper then the store  

• 5 months later...

If you haven't bought it yet I would recommend this site. I ordered one from there the other day, it is only $34.99 which is a steal. Their stuff is pre-owned, but I have ordered several things from there before and they were all essentially as good as new. I had the older 5 1/2" one and it did pretty much everything I expected. With the latest 4 mAh battery in it I was able to make over 15 cuts through 2x4s and several cuts through 1/2" thick plywood and the battery was still more than half full. I sold that in favor of this one which I expect to be at least as good. I only wish Ryobi made it 7 1/4" instead of 6 1/2" so there would be an even better blade selection. They have a 7 1/4" miter saw so I don't how this would be any different.