Is One+ any good?

optimistspencer

Let us know if you decide to get something, I used there impact for a few minutes and I kinda liked it.

I'm just trying to decide what to get. I really don't need another drill but that would be the easiest for me to give a good workout and see what I think.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I decided to try out some Ryobi tools for myself just to check the quality and see what I thought. Here are the pics. I'll let you know what I think after I get a chance to put some hours on them.

3c8e8b4f82d6bb25e8d6596ff14eb149.jpgba90c7f498637c1a0fd50e76b11a0195.jpg

Well I couldn't resist when I got home so I grabbed some lumber and messed around with the saw a little bit. It's pretty handy actually. Didn't do enough to get a good feel for it but so far so good.

Well I couldn't resist when I got home so I grabbed some lumber and messed around with the saw a little bit. It's pretty handy actually. Didn't do enough to get a good feel for it but so far so good.

Cool, who knows maybe you will become a Ryobi fan..lol

• Like 1

Cool, who knows maybe you will become a Ryobi fan..lol

Yeah. I don't think it is going to replace my Bosch or Milwaukee but I will definitely keep it in the rotation. So far I see no reason why the Ryobi wouldn't make the entry level to pretty serious DIYer a Damn good set of tools. The fit and finish on these things is pretty good really.

Yeah. I don't think it is going to replace my Bosch or Milwaukee but I will definitely keep it in the rotation. So far I see no reason why the Ryobi wouldn't make the entry level to pretty serious DIYer a Damn good set of tools. The fit and finish on these things is pretty good really.

You know if they went brushless they would be just as good as the top brands 

You know if they went brushless they would be just as good as the top brands

That would be interesting to see. Hopefully this weekend I can put them through the paces and see how they hold up.

There's so much stuff to do around the house on the weekend it feels like I'm still working.

I know. I don't think I could get done what I need to if every weekend was a 3 day weekend.

I agree with everyone. Ryobi is an excellent value. Buy with confidence.

So far from the testing I have done on the two pieces I have bought, I would not hesitate to tell someone to get into the Ryobi line. The build seems to be good quality, the fit on tolerances is good. To qualify my review to this point though, I am not a professional contractor so I can only review it as what I would consider an advanced DIYer. The 18v drill and circular saw have performed very well. I have had more chance to work with the drill so I still have some things I want to try out with the circular saw before I am done. So far so good, I wouldn't hesitate to buy more Ryobi products.

Yeah I have been purposely grabbing the Ryobi instead of my Bosch to force myself to use it as much as I can. So far for what little I have needed a drill it has worked great.

• 1 month later...