DeWalt adds to 12v line

RickyMcGrath

I think this will kinda piss people off if its 12v only. If you don't have any other Dewalt 12v stuff your going to have to buy it as a it. Dewalt should have made them dual voltage I can't imagine it would have been impossible.

That's awesome I hope they release more 12volt stuff, I was thinking a 12v electricians tester with amp clamp and a nice work light built it for panel make up. It might be a bit bulky or weird looking but you can go crazy with it maybe even a colored screen that changes when in different modes. You can just glance at your meter and know your in the correct mode just by the color of the screen. Why stop there a built in camera so you can snap a picture of a burnt wire. I'm just tried of stupid 9 volt batteries that every meter has, the summer heat is killing my batteries all the time from sitting in the truck. What do you guys think do I have something cooking or not??