Cordless drills ongoing problem Please HELP !!!

Hi - Could anyone suggest the best type of cordless drill for use in the window blind installation industry.

Over the last 10 years we have tried virtually every make and model of drill

including Makita Elu Bosch Hitachi Dewalt Wolf Aeg Milwaukee Homebase Workx professional to name but a few.

The problem we have is that most of the time we are drilling upwards into plaster/concrete window reveals and as a result the plaster/concrete dust travels straight down the chuck and in to the bearings and motor resulting in us having to replace them approx every three to six months.

We need to find a drill that has metal bearings and is of decent quality build.

We have tried dust collector discs around the chuck - but most of the time they are too restrictive when drilling upwards in close proximity to the corner of a recess

We are not bothered about the price. - but bear in mind that the workx professional from homebase for £ 40 has lasted as long as any of the £200 + drills. We just want to find one that will last 2 Years +

I have been using a Hilti drill for a couple years now. I had the same problem with some other manufactures. I work on a lot of old houses in the states and see a lot of plaster. Some of the "Professional" grades did not hold up well. I spent the extra money and went with a Hilti. They have a two year warrenty, repair cost limit and some other benefits. Its been about three years with no problems. I do blow out the gun after a heavy job. If the dust gets in these tools, it causes a heat built and burns out the tool rather quickly. Again it is more money, but worth every penny.