Back/neck pain??

Maxwell Tyler Ray

Sometimes the nature of the work we all like to get involved in can leave us with a bit of fatigue in the back):

Ill only be 25 this year and I'm sure some of y'all older fellas are laughing saying I don't even have a back yet haha

But from about 12yrs old to 19 I raced BMX up and down the east coast and in the process wrecked my back & neck..first chiropractic appt. I went to the dr. said I have the back of a 45yr old and I was only 20 or so at the time

The chiropractor help but was always short lived relief..I was constantly dealing with a throbbing back and sometimes neck

Until I got a body inversion table!! (Teeter hang ups)

Got a like new one off craigslist for 150$ or so and let me tell you my quality of life has drastically increased!!

Took about a year or so of regular use and that constant pain is gone and now I hardly have a achy back unless I work a long 10+ hr day and even on those days I'd get in my teeter for about 15 mins and the relief is instantaneous!!!

I will admit it took some commitment in the beginning to get back to where it didn't hurt everyday but it eventually came around..also I stopped the chiropractor about 3 month before the teeter so I can give all the credit of my spinal health to this little thing that allows me to hang upside down like a bat!!

I'd highly recommend one of these to anyone from severe pain/injury to the ones how may get a slight tightness after a work day!!

I encourage anyone interested to look up some information videos and check it out(if of course you have t already seen them advertised on late night tv cause your back pain kept you awake haha)

I'm sorry to hear how things went with ur ol man..most back surgeries are only about 50/50!!

But I'm decent deal against modern medicine..not completely but I don't believe in the modern idea of take a pill for everything!!

As Americans were lazy and want everything right now..but it hardly works like that!!

So that's why I was suggesting what has worked wonders for me and best of all its natural!!

I was in a car accident where I got a herniated disk in my neck. I had all sorts of things from physical therapy to shots, but eventually had surgery to replace the disk. It's better now but its not back to normal either. If I sleep wrong or bad its not going to be good times in the morning.

The back is no joke fellas and it takes just one lil wrong turn or twist and ur on the shelf for a couple weeks I've worked in roofing for awhile when I was 18 yrs old then got into custodial then the body paint shop I'm at now in the nights and my morning job i work for a university college as a storekeeper receiving all food and dry/frozen products some days I receive 3-10,000$ in food and 3000-5000$ Pepsi orders, my back kills me at the end of the week. My lil brother is 2yrs younger than me and is in a wheel chair he weighs about 160-180pnds an last year I took him to a wrestling event I still remember the date lol i lifte him into my truck no prob and then went to put his fold up wheel chair in the back of my truck I folded it up then bent over to pick it up and BAM!! I felt a lil pop right above my ass I had never felt that b4 so I went to the 4hr event still and by the end I couldn't even drive home my back was killing me I was out for about a month for lifting a 40-60 pnd fold up wheel chair I was pissed! So always take care of the back guys u don't know how important it is till u can't even Sit lay or walk right.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info on the inversion bed. When I was a young man working rescue, I was pulling a pregnant lady out of her car after a serious crash. I was 22 at the time and had bent over to help her lay down on the gurney and felt a pop in my pelvis. Femur head came out of the socket! . Now I'll be 45 in a few weeks and when that thing goes, watch out. Happens several times a year. My back has been injured since the same time when I was coming home from work I was rear ended by an 18 wheeler. Was coming back from a 24 hour tour at work and was about 30 minutes from home. Back and neck problems ever since. When I finish up my basement shop and post the newest pictures you'll see all of the dense mats on the ground and they're there for a reason. Back problems suck guys.

• 6 years later...
On 7/11/2015 at 9:20 AM, Bigmikez said:

The back is no joke fellas and it takes just one lil wrong turn or twist and ur on the shelf for a couple weeks I've worked in roofing for awhile when I was 18 yrs old then got into custodial then the body paint shop I'm at now in the nights and my morning job i work for a university college as a storekeeper receiving all food and dry/frozen products some days I receive 3-10,000$ in food and 3000-5000$ Pepsi orders, my back kills me at the end of the week. My lil brother is 2yrs younger than me and is in a wheel chair he weighs about 160-180pnds an last year I took him to a wrestling event I still remember the date lol i lifte him into my truck no prob and then went to put his fold up wheel chair in the back of my truck I folded it up then bent over to pick it up and BAM!! I felt a lil pop right above my ass I had never felt that b4 so I went to the 4hr event still and by the end I couldn't even drive home my back was killing me I was out for about a month for lifting a 40-60 pnd fold up wheel chair I was pissed! So always take care of the back guys u don't know how important it is till u can't even Sit lay or walk right.

I've had back problems since I was a kid. I worked in a warehouse and carried heavy objects all the time. Now I'm 26 years old, but I get back treatments every year... It's horrible.

• 3 weeks later...