BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS!! ;)

Bigmikez

Christmas is for children who think magical Santa Clause delivered them free packages from the north pole.

These are packages bought by a man who used his hard earned money to aquire, for he knows things dont come free in this world, and certainly was not gift wrapped by evles with pointy ears and shoes. ;)

You don't know that Proto. Maybe little Chinese elves did make and package the items...[emoji14]

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Christmas is for children who think magical Santa Clause delivered them free packages from the north pole.

These are packages bought by a man who used his hard earned money to aquire, for he knows things dont come free in this world, and certainly was not gift wrapped by evles with pointy ears and shoes. ;)

Actually it is kinda like Christmas. Bigmikez won the ultimate tool giveaway so in effect he didn't pay a dime and two elves named Dan and Eric made sure the gifts were delivered to his door. The only thing missing is the wrapping paper ;)

• Like 1

Like the title says fellas better than Christmas!! My Christmas and everything else u do in life is all about my kids, family and wifey, this time is all for..........MMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!! LOL!! The Milwaukee radio and Tekton tools came in yesterday late afternoon, sorry I didn't post nothin last night yesterday was a hectic day... I'll keep posting as the rest comes in crew!

grats mike. thats a great feeling to get new tools and enjoy the smell of it when you open the box. its definitely christmas for you haha - enjoy you new stuff and keep up coming the pictures

• Like 1

Curious to see what all you start getting now that Eric's back.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

. All I got left to wait for is the Bosch LDM and Bosch bits and my TIA Shirt :} I've been waiting patiently so that I can get them all together in a pic to post.... It's been Hard I mean Really Hard to wait to open all these up